• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for July 23rd Dinner?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the various dinner and dessert plans of the individuals involved. Some are having pork cutlets, pasta with sauce, and salad, while others are having burritos, cookies, or pizza. Some are undecided or not too concerned about dinner plans, while others are looking forward to a special meal for their anniversary. There are also discussions about WW and VBS, and someone is making grilled veggie sandwiches with homemade rolls and blueberry pie for dessert. There is also mention of artichoke dip, chicken with wine sauce, and various side dishes. Overall, it seems like everyone is having a delicious and varied meal for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
I have some pork cutlets that I am going to bread then fry up. I will serve them over pasta with a homemade passatta sauce w/onions and olives. :chef:

Green salad on the side.

Apple crisp for dessert:chef:

Making the Wet Burritos that I didn't get a chance to make Saturday!

and DS and I are making Chocolate Chip Cookies today using Ann's recipe!

Making it easy on myself, as both DH and I are under the weather-------

I have left over sauce from my chicken parmesean dinner (Monday)

So I am making baked ziti and whole wheat penne. I am making it now, and I will bake the ziti later.

Italian bread toasted on the stone. YUM!

Dessert:
DH will have his strawberry rhubarb pie
and I will have low fat ice cream or something cold.

I an still undecided about dinner tonight. I am thinking pizza because it is my DD'd birthday and want something easy but I have been eating so much junk lately. Plus we will be having birthday cake today and Sat.

We ended up having Little Caesar's Pizza for dinner yesterday because I was feeling horrible with the heat and PMS! Customer Appreciation $3.99 per large pizza, you can't beat that. It's my family's favorite pizza! So today we will have soft tacos before church. I am not a pizza person, I didn't grow up eating it, so I don't care for it very much.

Debbie :D

I have no idea yet. But I don't really care either. Because I'm getting "sprung"!! I get to out tonight :) Woo hoo!!!! (Doesn't happen much around here in the summer.)
DH & I are going to dinner & then to The Dark Knight with another couple.

Pizza & knick knacks at VBS.

Debbie, $3.99 for a large pizza is great!! Wish we had a Little Ceasar's here so I could be appreciate, ha!:D

I have thrown WW out the window this week with VBS. I will start back Sunday. I am trying ot make sensible choices when they present themself though! I haven't had pizza in about 2 months, so, the sensible might not be present tonight!:D

Grilled veggie sandwiches on homemade kaiser rolls .. need to use some cabbage from the garden, so probably cole slaw on the side, and steamed broc. Blueberry pie for dessert.

pattikake said:
Grilled veggie sandwiches on homemade kaiser rolls .. need to use some cabbage from the garden, so probably cole slaw on the side, and steamed broc. Blueberry pie for dessert.

I'm coming to your house for dinner! What time should I be there?:D

I second Becky, that sounds delicious PattiKake!!
Yum! I've had those kind of sandwiches at restaurants but can never seem to make a good one at home

jrstephens said:
Pizza & knick knacks at VBS.

Debbie, $3.99 for a large pizza is great!! Wish we had a Little Ceasar's here so I could be appreciate, ha!:D

I have thrown WW out the window this week with VBS. I will start back Sunday. I am trying ot make sensible choices when they present themself though! I haven't had pizza in about 2 months, so, the sensible might not be present tonight!:D

You eat little ceramic things for dinner? :confused::yuck:

new artichoke dip
chicken with wine sauce
tomato, basil & fresh mozzarella salad
green beans
heavenly potatoes
caesar salad
lemon blueberry trifle

Teresa Lynn said:
new artichoke dip
chicken with wine sauce
tomato, basil & fresh mozzarella salad
green beans
heavenly potatoes
caesar salad
lemon blueberry trifle

What? No Canned Ravioli???

Hmmm, you must have kids home again Teresa!:D:p

I have salmon out to grill (or something), but I'm hoping that DH thinks to go out tonight. It's our anniversary. :)

chefann said:
I have salmon out to grill (or something), but I'm hoping that DH thinks to go out tonight. It's our anniversary. :)

Word of advice....you might gently remind him. He's a man, you know.;)

I'm making a BBQ Ranch Shrimp Salad. I'm using the grill basket to grill the BBQ shrimp. I'll probably have some bread to go with it.

Word of advice....you might gently remind him. He's a man, you know.
Funny story-
I handed him an anniversary card that came in yesterday's mail, and he said, "Oh. That's right. Our anniversary is tomorrow. Or..." Then he stopped. I told him he had done pretty well until he added the "or." :rolleyes:
And we're still trying not to eat out more than once a week. Although I'm working a festival all day Saturday (our usual go out day), so we would still be OK to go out tonight.

chefann said:
Funny story-
I handed him an anniversary card that came in yesterday's mail, and he said, "Oh. That's right. Our anniversary is tomorrow. Or..." Then he stopped. I told him he had done pretty well until he added the "or." :rolleyes:
And we're still trying not to eat out more than once a week. Although I'm working a festival all day Saturday (our usual go out day), so we would still be OK to go out tonight.

That IS funny! :D I can just hear my DH going through the same thought process out loud.

Of course, it helps that our anniversary is one week later than his birthday....and somehow, he never forgets his own birthday.

Becky, you are so right.
Tonight our daughter's boyfriend is coming to dinner and his mom told him she wanted to meet us so she and lil sis are coming too. His parents are divorced but the dad did the same thing to me at Easter.

Teresa Lynn said:
Becky, you are so right.
Tonight our daughter's boyfriend is coming to dinner and his mom told him she wanted to meet us so she and lil sis are coming too. His parents are divorced but the dad did the same thing to me at Easter.

Well, you should get the stamp of approval with that menu!:chef: YUM!

dymplz8 said:
I'm making a BBQ Ranch Shrimp Salad. I'm using the grill basket to grill the BBQ shrimp. I'll probably have some bread to go with it.

MMMM....that sounds good. How are u doing it?

Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
Hot Dogs (for the little ones)
pound cake with glaze.

ChefBeckyD said:
That IS funny! :D I can just hear my DH going through the same thought process out loud.

Of course, it helps that our anniversary is one week later than his birthday....and somehow, he never forgets his own birthday.

My anniversary is 9-11 and DH can STILL manage to forget it...

We'll see how he does with my birthday this year - he's getting better...

Related to What's on the Menu for July 23rd Dinner?

1. What is the featured recipe for July 23rd?

The featured recipe for July 23rd is our Grilled Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad. It's a perfect dish for a hot summer day, filled with fresh veggies and a light dressing.

2. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the July 23rd recipe?

Yes, our recipes are meant to be adaptable to personal preferences and dietary restrictions. You can easily swap out ingredients or make substitutions to fit your needs.

3. How many servings does the July 23rd recipe make?

The Grilled Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe serves 4-6 people, making it a great option for a family dinner or to bring to a summer BBQ.

4. Do you have any other recipe suggestions for July 23rd?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are perfect for July 23rd. Some popular options include our Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken and our Summer Berry Salad.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the July 23rd recipe at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, if you are having trouble finding a specific ingredient, our website offers alternatives and substitutions to make the recipe work for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea