• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Dinner Menu Tonight? Bangers and Mash or Banana Bread?

In summary, tonight we are having smoked turkey sausages with baked beans and veggie chips. DH is having a medical procedure tomorrow and will be hiding in his office while I am eating dinner. French onion soup is good for a cold day, and I am making chicken parmesan.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having "bangers" and mash!:)

Making banana bread today so that will be DH dessert:chef:

What are "bangers and mash?"

It's a show night (hopefully - if the weather doesn't get too bad!) so we are having Smoked Turkey Sausages w/ baked beans, and veggie chips.

Sausages and mashed potatos :)

NOTHING! I am having a medical procedure tomorrow and can only eat (drink) clear liquids. So when DH is eating dinner, I will be hiding in my office working to pass the hours away.

Beef Enchilada Casserole from 29 minutes to dinner cookbook

Leftover Chicken and Dumplings

french onion soup and sandwiches

merego said:
french onion soup and sandwiches

Oh I love french onion soup.Yummy! Good for a cold day.

rennea said:
Oh I love french onion soup.Yummy! Good for a cold day.

yes it is and it is very cold here and we have snow flurries.

Pork Roast, Roasted Potatoes, pan gravy, green beans

Something with chicken... Any ideas? We had mexican (enchiladas) yesterday...

I breaded my chicken yesturday with Panko it's a Japanese style bread crumb and baked in the oven. Delish!! If you can't find them then just do a simple breading and bake.

If it's chicken breast you could make Chicken parmesan.

here's a favorite and easy recipe I love to make when my neices and nephews come over and they LOVE it. The original recipe is called Bar-b-cups (because of the bbq sauce) but sometimes I make it with chicken and call them 'Ken' cups, ya know like 'barbie' and 'ken'. They like it when we call it that. Any way here it is . . .

The real recipe calls for 1 pound of ground beef but like I said, I've used chicken

And, I've made it so many times I don't know the exact measurements, as I just eyeball it.

Shred your chicken with a fork after you've cooked it through (either cook it whole and shred it afterwards or dice it up small and cook it)
Saute it with a small chopped onion, 1 or 2 cloves of garlic pressed, and a little oil. Add about 1 cup of bbq sauce, about 1/4 cup packed brown sugar. When the sugar is dissolved and everything is incorporated add about 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and mix thoroughly.

Preheat your oven to biscuit directions.

Flatten each biscuit and press into regular size muffin cups. Scoop chicken (or beef) mixture into each biscuit well and top with a little cheese. Bake according to biscuit directions. The biscuits will fill out and the meat will be inside the biscuit. It's so yummy.

They guys are on their own to fend for themselves, I think BF said tonight is McDonalds for them. I'm grabbing a quick salad, then we are caucusing tonight at work. I have to be there, so I'm not cooking. I'll be so happy when tonight is over and we won't have to worry about jobs anymore, or lets hope!

I need to go shopping so we had angel hair pasta with italian sausage, tomatoes, onion and garlic. My kids ALL had seconds!!

Related to What's on the Dinner Menu Tonight? Bangers and Mash or Banana Bread?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool?

The "What's for Dinner?" tool is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that helps you plan meals for the week. It provides recipes and a grocery list based on your preferences and dietary needs.

2. How does the "What's for Dinner?" tool work?

First, you will need to create an account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, you can select your dietary preferences, such as vegetarian or gluten-free, and the number of people you are cooking for. The tool will then generate a variety of recipes for you to choose from and create a grocery list based on the selected recipes.

3. Can I customize the recipes generated by the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

Yes, you can! The tool allows you to swap out ingredients or entire recipes based on your preferences or what you have on hand. You can also add your own recipes to the meal plan.

4. Is the "What's for Dinner?" tool only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the tool is not limited to only Pampered Chef products. While it does provide recipes using Pampered Chef products, you can also use your own ingredients and kitchen tools to create the meals.

5. Can I save my meal plan and grocery list from the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

Yes, you can save your meal plan and grocery list for future use. You can access them on the Pampered Chef website under the "My Account" section. You can also print them out or email them to yourself or others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
merego