• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Grilling on June 10th Dinner Menu?

Tonight we are having meatball panini's with marinara sauce and lots of gooey mozzarella and provalone cheeses!:chef:We are having meatball panini's with marinara sauce and lots of gooey mozzarella and provalone cheeses! Tonight we are also having fried cabbage & green beans.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight is Chicken on the grill (don't care if it rains;) )

Baked butternut squash, rice and mixed greens w/poppy seed dressing:chef:

We are having baked fish, macaroni & cheese, and green beans.

It's a show night - and this is a meal easy to fix, and easy for the boys to clean up!

Nothing, because...I have a show tonight too, so I usually don't make anything and nibble on what my host provides. (If I could add a photo of a rabbit I would) :p

grilled chicken
corn on the cob
creamed new red potatoes with fresh peas
green beans sauteed with onion and bacon
confetti vegetable salad
homemade ice cream & peach cobbler
ice tea & homemade wine for the grown ups

We have to mow at the fairgrounds, so it will be a potluck for supper. :)

I am hoping we will go out for supper....we need to go to the hospital to meet the new neice...so it will be easier to swing by there and then get a bite to eat!

Teresa Lynn said:
grilled chicken
corn on the cob
creamed new red potatoes with fresh peas
green beans sauteed with onion and bacon
confetti vegetable salad
homemade ice cream & peach cobbler
ice tea & homemade wine for the grown ups
I the words of my Grandma "Good Gravy!" Is there something special going on or is this the way you cook every night?!
As for us, we are going to attempt grilling the chicken again tonight! I hope it will work! We are just having crappy weather!!! Can you believe it was snowing here today????:eek: :eek: :yuck: :grumpy: It wasn't really sticking but it was enought to look a little slushy on my back porch.
We are about 11 days from summer and on the East Coast you all are sweltering!! What is up with that???:confused: :eek:

we are having...homemade chicken enchaladas and mexican rice
:chef:

MissChef said:
I the words of my Grandma "Good Gravy!" Is there something special going on or is this the way you cook every night?!
As for us, we are going to attempt grilling the chicken again tonight! I hope it will work! We are just having crappy weather!!! Can you believe it was snowing here today????:eek: :eek: :yuck: :grumpy: It wasn't really sticking but it was enought to look a little slushy on my back porch.
We are about 11 days from summer and on the East Coast you all are sweltering!! What is up with that???:confused: :eek:

I saw your snow on the news this morning...what craziness!:yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
I saw your snow on the news this morning...what craziness!:yuck:
OMG!!! It's flippin nuts!!! In the Cascades they were sending out the plows and the d-icers (sp??) I think they were expecting 5 inches... Not sure if they got that much but I do know it snowed!
I am so flipping sick of this crap!!! :grumpy: :yuck: Our wind chill was 27 degrees this morning!!! :thumbdown: :mad:
By the weekend we are suppossed to climb back up to almost 80 degrees, but still this is ridiculous! Tomorrow is "field day" at my kids' school, they always do this in the last week of school...... it's a day of outside games for the kids so they can just run around and play and be kids. I'm not that happy because now I have to dress them warm.... it won't be as cold as today but it will still be cool!
Oh well....... I don't think I'd want the blistering heat of the East Coast either so, I will just shut up now!;)

Tonight we are having meatball panini's with marinara sauce and lots of gooey mozzarella and provalone cheeses!

:)

Last night DH took me out to eat and we had pan fried Walleye...yummo!

MissChef said:

I think Mother Nature is going through Menopause!

I am making chicken & dumplings, fried cabbage & green beans.

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]
I think Mother Nature is going through Menopause!
LOL!!! Everyone is running around screaming "Global Warming" Whatever.... I don't read too much into anything.... this is life....sometimes there are just harder winters that refuse to let go! What I do is pray and leave it in God's hands and I know that we are protected and safe!;) :angel:

I'll take sun and sweat over snow any day! Good luck, Cathy!

DH will grill us Boca Burgers tonight which we'll eat with 3 bean salad and some tropical fruit fluff (Whipped topping, mandarin oranges, coconut, sour cream, and crushed pineapple).

It is in the 90's here and HOT, HOT and Humid, YUCK!!
We are having leftovers tonight and I will make a salad to go along with the leftovers.

I get to go out to eat tonight with my Mothers of Multiples club - I will be having some yummy Italian food! DH and kids, however, get leftovers. :)

I have a roast in the crockpot and added a can of coke and a can of cream of mushroom. I will later add potatoes and carrots. Yummy!

On Tuesdays I don't get home until about 5:30p and DH doesn't get home until at least 9p, so I let the kids pick. Almost without exception, we have breakfast... either pancakes, waffles, french toast or the pancake puff (from Let's Eat). DH doesn't like breakfast for dinner, so I indulge the kids (and my inner child) when he isn't around!

You put WHAT in your crockpot?
StacieB said:
I have a roast in the crockpot and added a can of coke and a can of cream of mushroom. I will later add potatoes and carrots. Yummy!

That sounds different. Does that really work? What does it taste like? Carbonated mushrooms? :p

BBQ Burgers
Mac & Cheese
salad
Nice and easy
SNOW?!?!?!

We've got car club meeting tonight, so we'll eat there. And tonight it's at our Director's house (club director, not my PC director, LOL), and we're having grillage - hot dogs and hamburgers.

We are having grilled pork chops, grilled asparagus, and a salad. I might make some rice too.

Related to What's Grilling on June 10th Dinner Menu?

What recipes are featured in the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th?

The featured recipes for June 10th include chicken parmesan, roasted vegetable quinoa salad, and strawberry shortcake.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th can be purchased through Pampered Chef. You can easily add them to your cart and have them delivered straight to your door.

Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th to fit your dietary restrictions. Simply click on the recipe you want to customize and select any substitutions or omissions you need.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers discounts and promotions for their meal plans, including the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th. Be sure to check our website or subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

How long will it take to prepare the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th?

The estimated preparation time for the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" menu for June 10th is approximately 30-45 minutes. This may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nikked
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • pamperedbybarbara