• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 19

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19" includes a chicken parmesan dish, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread. To sign up for the event, visit the website and register. There is a vegetarian option available, which is eggplant parmesan with roasted vegetables and garlic bread. All ingredients will be provided by Pampered Chef, and you can invite friends to join in on the meal by signing them up as well.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Wednesday.....cheffers and guests!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...stephanieboyd and whitetiger...have an extra special day, today!!

Tonight for dinner we are having steak fajitas.....been awhile and I am running out of things to make not on the grill and not something my family will say "again?"....along with black beans and rice on the side...

chefBecky...thinking of recipes for the little guy...does he like: chicken,peas, red tomatoe sauce? And can he have brown rice instead of white? if so I have a yummy, inexpensive, and fast recipe for you!

Have a great day, everyone...don't let the grumpy people in this world take over..their whole goal in life is to bring someone down with them...don't let it be you!!:angel:

Barbara - we all like chicken, peas, and red sauce...and I pretty much only use brown rice. :chef:Sunny and WARM here today, finally.I think we are doing turkey burgers on the grill tonight, with baked beans and a green salad. We'll do all the "fixings" for the burgers too. DS LOVES baked beans, and he won't eat lettuce, but he loves the salad toppings. I'll fix him a bowl of tomato, cucumber, and carrot strips, and that will be his salad!Oh - and I totally agree about the grumpy people. :)

Love, Hugs and Blessings,LizannThank you Lizann for the birthday wishes and the reminder to not let negative people bring us down. Your steak fajitas sound delicious! I'm sure your family will love them. As for recipes for the little guy, he does like chicken and peas, but he hasn't had tomato sauce yet. I will have to try that recipe with brown rice, thank you for the suggestion! Have a great day!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19" includes a delicious chicken parmesan dish, roasted vegetables, and a side of garlic bread.

2. How do I sign up for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19"?

To sign up for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19", simply visit our website and click on the event. From there, you can register and reserve your spot for the event.

3. Is there a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19"?

Yes, the vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19" is a delicious eggplant parmesan dish with roasted vegetables and garlic bread.

4. Are ingredients provided for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19"?

Yes, all of the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19" will be provided by Pampered Chef. You just need to bring your appetite!

5. Can I invite friends to "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19"?

Of course! "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 19" is a great opportunity to gather with friends and enjoy a delicious meal together. Just make sure to sign them up as well so we can have enough ingredients for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara