• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tuesday,Dec 29

In summary, the person had a busy day. They drove 2-3 hours to see their dad, made potatoes and eggs, then went to Costco. They made pork fajitas for dinner, and tomorrow they will have meatloaf. They also have pneumonia, so they will not be cooking.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi,All!!!!! Verrry windy today on the east coast...I am driving 2-3 hrs. to go see my dad for a quick visit....leaving in a few and won't be home for a big dinner so I am making potatoes and eggs for dinner...quick easy and the fans love them....:thumbup:...have a good one....

Pork chops, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. A very pale but tasty meal. It’s a cold one here today, too. The pork chops and sauerkraut went into the crockpot this morning.

Mexican King Ranch Casserole, rice and black beans.

pamperedbybarbara said:
potatoes and eggs for dinner...

That actually sounds kind of good (not to mention easy). Makes me feel like making some Pyttipannu http://www.finnguide.fi/finnishrecipes/recipe.asp?c=4&t=&p=92

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder - one of our new regular meals!

I got pork chops out of the freezer, planning on chops, baked beans, and asparagus.
However, then we made a trip to Costco...where I found the most amazing uncooked tortillas, so decided to make pork fajitas instead...until we walked by the demo of 7 cheese tortellini, which was so so good...and DS begged for tortellini for dinner.

So, we will be having 7 Cheese Tortellini with steamed broccoli and a green salad. Tomorrow will be Pork Fajitas on freshly made tortillas!

We are having Paula Deen's meatloaf recipe with roasted potatoes and asparagus...

Not sure...probably soup from the freezer that just needs thawed.
I've got "walking-pneumonia"....so not doing much of the cooking, leaving it to my DH for now (I cough too much, or get winded walking across the room).

I went to On the Border for a late lunch. Dinner wasn't needed. Kids are away, and dh worked late. He had hot dogs I think. I did make chili for dh to have tomorrow. He could have had it when he got home except he had to buy the chili powder because I couldn't find any in my kitchen. I keep forgetting to put it on the grocery list.JAE

Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni, peas, pickles & bread with butter.

Chicken à l'orange, crispy potatoes, and roasted broccoli.

What's for Dinner on Tuesday, Dec 29?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I get asked this question a lot! Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and their answers for you:

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for Tuesday, Dec 29?

For a quick and easy dinner, I recommend trying our Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos recipe. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is a crowd-pleaser!

2. I have picky eaters in my family. What's a kid-friendly dinner option for Tuesday, Dec 29?

Our Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwiches are a great option for picky eaters! They're fun to make and customize, and are sure to be a hit with kids.

3. I want to try something new for dinner. Do you have any unique recipe ideas for Tuesday, Dec 29?

For a unique and delicious dinner, I recommend our Braised Chili Lime Shrimp recipe. It's a flavorful and easy dish that will impress your taste buds!

4. I'm trying to eat healthier. What's a nutritious dinner idea for Tuesday, Dec 29?

Our Thai Veggie Bowls are a great option for a nutritious dinner. It's packed with veggies and protein, and can be customized to fit your dietary preferences.

5. I'm short on time. What's a dinner recipe that can be made in under 30 minutes for Tuesday, Dec 29?

If you're short on time, our One-Pot Cheesy Broccoli Pasta is the perfect solution. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is a delicious and filling meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • pamperedbybarbara