1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Tuesday,Dec 29

1. Hi,All!!!!! Verrry windy today on the east coast...I am driving 2-3 hrs. to go see my dad for a quick visit....leaving in a few and won't be home for a big dinner so I am making potatoes and eggs for dinner...quick easy and the fans love them....:thumbup:...have a good one....

2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Pork chops, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. A very pale but tasty meal. It’s a cold one here today, too. The pork chops and sauerkraut went into the crockpot this morning.

Dec 29, 2009
  3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Mexican King Ranch Casserole, rice and black beans.

Dec 29, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2009
  5. Suzballard

Suzballard Novice Member

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder - one of our new regular meals!

Dec 29, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I got pork chops out of the freezer, planning on chops, baked beans, and asparagus.
    However, then we made a trip to Costco...where I found the most amazing uncooked tortillas, so decided to make pork fajitas instead...until we walked by the demo of 7 cheese tortellini, which was so so good...and DS begged for tortellini for dinner.

So, we will be having 7 Cheese Tortellini with steamed broccoli and a green salad. Tomorrow will be Pork Fajitas on freshly made tortillas!

Dec 29, 2009
  7. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

We are having Paula Deen's meatloaf recipe with roasted potatoes and asparagus...

Dec 29, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Not sure...probably soup from the freezer that just needs thawed.
    I've got "walking-pneumonia"....so not doing much of the cooking, leaving it to my DH for now (I cough too much, or get winded walking across the room).

Dec 29, 2009
  9. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I went to On the Border for a late lunch. Dinner wasn't needed. Kids are away, and dh worked late. He had hot dogs I think. I did make chili for dh to have tomorrow. He could have had it when he got home except he had to buy the chili powder because I couldn't find any in my kitchen. I keep forgetting to put it on the grocery list.

JAE

Dec 29, 2009
  10. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni, peas, pickles & bread with butter.

11. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

Chicken à l'orange, crispy potatoes, and roasted broccoli.

Dec 30, 2009
Have something to add?