• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17

In summary, Rae made chicken pot pie and fudge for dessert. She is going out and the weather is cold and rainy. Deb is having appetizers of honey apple brie bites, provolone-stuffed olives, garlic-stuffed olives, pomegranate gems, The Furry Guy will have leftover chicken and noodles, Rae will have BBQ shrimp, leftover rice a roni, steamed asparagus, apple cake and lower-fat Moose Tracks ice cream, and they will end up eating cupcakes for dinner.
pamperedbybarbara
It is cold/raw/rainy outside today, so I am making chicken pot pie at the request of my daughter. She has to cheer tonite in the rain/wind so hopefully this will keep us warm!!! Also, I made fudge for dessert...yum!!:balloon:

I am going out, its rainy too, been cooped up in the house for the past few days ready to escape, so we are hitting up Carrabas.

pork chops, potatoes & gravy, homemade creamed corn, peas and dirt cups

Beef Stew in the crock pot and cheesy cornbread in the oven as we speak! Been cold and rainy here all week.
Deb

We had a sampling of appetizers:Honey Apple Brie Bites
Provolone-Stuffed Olives
Garlic-Stuffed Olives
Pomegranate GemsThe Furry Guy will probably supplement that with some leftover chicken and noodles later.

Wish I had dinner at your house Rae! In deference to the Pickiest Kid on the Face of the Earth: BBQ shrimp, leftover Rice a Roni, steamed asparagus, apple cake and lower-fat Moose Tracks ice cream.

I usually marinate the shrimp in a combo of our Smoky BBQ Rub and BBQ sauce. I skipped the rub....and DS actually missed it!

Rae, what are Pom Gems?

That's what I call the part of the pomegranate that you eat. Technically, they're seeds, but that just doesn't sound right. I was at Fresh Market today and they had packages of the gems. Considering it usually takes me a good 15-20 minutes to get a pomegranate ready to eat, this was a great find. Forgot about the leftover Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle. The Furry Guy will probably have some of that, too.

We continued our Anniversary celebration today. DS spent the night at Grandpa & Grandma's house, so we went out for a wonderful brunch of Eggs Benedict, Hash Browns, Cheese Danish, and Fresh Hazelnut Creme Coffee..at Arnie's restaurant - which is where we went on our first date. :love:We bought filled cupcakes there for a snack later on. They were buy 2 get 2 free...so we chose:
White Cupcake w/ lemon pie filling and buttercream frosting,
a Carrot Cupcake w/ cream cheese filling and frosting.
A Mackinaw Fudge Cupcake w/ chocolate buttercream frosting,
A White cupcake w/ custard filling, buttercream frosting, and chocolate shavings.We ended up eating those for dinner, along with our leftovers from our Anniversary Dinner last night. :D We fed DS a cupcake and leftover pizza from his outing w/ Grandpa and Grandma last night.

I think cupcakes for dinner is a wonderful idea! ;)

1. What is "What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17"?

"What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase delicious and easy-to-make recipes for the fall season.

2. When is "What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17" taking place?

The event will be taking place on October 17th, as the name suggests. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for some tasty meals!

3. How do I participate in "What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17"?

To participate, simply visit our website or social media pages on October 17th. We will be sharing recipes, tips, and more throughout the day for you to try at home.

4. Are the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, our recipes can be made using any kitchen tools and ingredients. However, we do offer high-quality products that can make cooking easier and more efficient.

5. Can I access the recipes from "What's for Dinner...octobrrrr 17" after the event is over?

Yes, all of the recipes and tips shared during the event will be available on our website and social media pages for you to refer to at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara