1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 5

1. Morning,cheffers!!!!

Still cold in the east (and most of the rest of the U.S.), still winter (74 days until Spring!!), still have to make dinner...so tonite I am making one of my DD favoroites---chicken and peas over rice...easy,simple,good for a cold winter night and cheap!!!

Have a great day everyone....:balloon:

2. taterbug

taterbug Member

I put a roast in the crock pot last night but my husband had the stomach bug and couldn't eat and my son spent the night with a friend. I had a most delicious roast beef sandwich and then used the remaining roast to make vegetable soup.
    It is cold here in Alabama so I am looking forward to getting home tonight and smelling a simmering crock pot of soup as soon as I open the door.

Jan 5, 2010
  3. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

Hey, does anyone have a beef stew recipe for the DCB? I would love to make that tonight to help with the cold here in western NY!!

Jan 5, 2010
  4. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

I just found the Favorite Oven Beef Stew from the Stoneware Sensations and I think I will try that with the DCB. It sounds yummy. I just have to omit the peas or DH won't forgive me!

Jan 5, 2010
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Teriyaki Veggies and Noodles, with Teriyaki Baked Chicken Thighs and Legs.

Jan 5, 2010
  6. lpacker

lpacker Member

I put chicken breasts in the crock pot this morning with lime zest, garlic, and thyme (and some chicken stock). I'll add rice when I get home from work and roast some asparagus to serve with it.

Jan 5, 2010
Have something to add?