• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, January 5

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 5" is Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry, which is a quick and easy dish perfect for busy weeknights. It can be made gluten-free by using tamari or gluten-free soy sauce, and vegetarian by substituting tofu for chicken. The recipe yields 4 servings and requires ingredients such as chicken breast, broccoli, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and rice. Optional ingredients include carrots, bell peppers, and onions. Substitutions can be made for both protein and vegetables, but cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
pamperedbybarbara
Morning,cheffers!!!!

Still cold in the east (and most of the rest of the U.S.), still winter (74 days until Spring!!), still have to make dinner...so tonite I am making one of my DD favoroites---chicken and peas over rice...easy,simple,good for a cold winter night and cheap!!!

Have a great day everyone....:balloon:

I put a roast in the crock pot last night but my husband had the stomach bug and couldn't eat and my son spent the night with a friend. I had a most delicious roast beef sandwich and then used the remaining roast to make vegetable soup.
It is cold here in Alabama so I am looking forward to getting home tonight and smelling a simmering crock pot of soup as soon as I open the door.

Hey, does anyone have a beef stew recipe for the DCB? I would love to make that tonight to help with the cold here in western NY!!

I just found the Favorite Oven Beef Stew from the Stoneware Sensations and I think I will try that with the DCB. It sounds yummy. I just have to omit the peas or DH won't forgive me!

Teriyaki Veggies and Noodles, with Teriyaki Baked Chicken Thighs and Legs.

I put chicken breasts in the crock pot this morning with lime zest, garlic, and thyme (and some chicken stock). I'll add rice when I get home from work and roast some asparagus to serve with it.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 5"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 5" is Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry. It is a quick and easy dish that is perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions for the featured recipe?

The Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe can be made gluten-free by using tamari or gluten-free soy sauce. It can also be made vegetarian by substituting tofu for the chicken.

3. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe makes 4 servings.

4. What ingredients do I need to make the featured recipe?

To make the Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry, you will need chicken breast, broccoli, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and rice. Optional ingredients include carrots, bell peppers, and onions.

5. Can I make any substitutions for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe. You can use any protein of your choice, such as beef or shrimp. You can also use any vegetables you have on hand. Just make sure to adjust the cooking times accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara