• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Oct. 14) Leftovers Edition!

In summary, Ann loaned her co-worker $1.00 for a soda and they are going out to eat. Ann is making chili, and her green pepper that she just bought yesterday had dead bugs in it! They look like little flies. GROSS! Chicken and dumplings are also on the menu. Jae peppers are famous for having bugs in them, so Ann warns her staff about them. Finally, Hamburger Helper Stroganoff is on the menu.
rennea
Gold Member
What can I say...

LEFT OVERS:p I think we will be having these for a couple of days. I'll have to think of some creative recipes to use them all up.

I'm going to make my daughters request for dinner
chicken cordon blue, a salad and heavenlt potatoes

Oh I love Chicken cordon blue, it's one of my all time favorites. Yummy!

yeah her too but now i gotta go buy swiss cheese I hate going for 1 thing

Well, I'm going to the Taste of Home show...forgot my purse at home though - have to wait until DH brings it tonight - don't know if I'll have time to get dinner then!Co-worker loaned me $1.00 for a soda. :)

We are going to eat out, it is grocery night. My DH wants to go so we can eat out otherwise I would go alone during the day.

Rennea- if you have the It's Good For You cookbook, the Greek Lemon Rice soup is a good (and unexpected) way to use leftover turkey. That's actually the recipe that I plan to use for my "Hide the Turkey" shows this November.We're going out - car club meeting tonight.

Pizza - I have a Council meeting tonight.

Who knows. I have election judge training tonight

chefann said:
Rennea- if you have the It's Good For You cookbook, the Greek Lemon Rice soup is a good (and unexpected) way to use leftover turkey. That's actually the recipe that I plan to use for my "Hide the Turkey" shows this November.

We're going out - car club meeting tonight.

Oh thanks Ann I had never tried that recipe before.

rennea said:
Oh thanks Ann I had never tried that recipe before.
OMG! It's sooooo good! And a nice dinner with a green salad and some warmed up pita bread (I pop mine into a 10" skillet for a few minutes to heat through).

I'm making chili, but my green pepper that I just bought yesterday had dead bugs in it! They look like little flies. GROSS! Still making chili but with no green bell pepper.

JAE said:
I'm making chili, but my green pepper that I just bought yesterday had dead bugs in it! They look like little flies. GROSS! Still making chili but with no green bell pepper.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

Chicken and dumplings here. Finally only the 3 of us for dinner so I know I will have enough with one recipe of dumplings instead of having to double or triple. Of course, I better get moving to finish it before I end up with extra mouths to feed!

crystalscookingnow said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:
I know! I've seen lots of gross produce, but this takes the cake.

Chicken enchiladas! Yum!

JAE said:
I know! I've seen lots of gross produce, but this takes the cake.

Jae peppers are famous for having bugs in them. I really love the green worms NOT! I always warn my staff of those cause if your not paying attention you can miss them!! If the peppers are really nice and firm I would give them a real good wash. I know it might not sound good but think of what else our produce touches and what lands on it:yuck:

rennea said:
Jae peppers are famous for having bugs in them. I really love the green worms NOT! I always warn my staff of those cause if your not paying attention you can miss them!! If the peppers are really nice and firm I would give them a real good wash. I know it might not sound good but think of what else our produce touches and what lands on it:yuck:
Uuuhhh....no. It was black and filled with bugs, so I trashed it.

JAE said:
Uuuhhh....no. It was black and filled with bugs, so I trashed it.

Oh yummy, just think of all that extra protein. Baahhhh:p

Hamburger Helper Stroganoff with ground turkey and peas. :)

DH's mom's old Chili recipe! YUM, I am so excited the fall season is upon us so I can make chili and stews! :)

I am making a 30 minute chicken in the DCB. I will then shred the chicken and put it in Chicken tortilla soup. We will have salad with it and tortilla chips.

Related to What's for Dinner? (Oct. 14) Leftovers Edition!

1. What is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner?" on October 14th?

The featured dish for "What's for Dinner?" on October 14th is the One-Pot Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta.

2. Is there a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner?" on October 14th?

Yes, the One-Pot Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta can be made with vegetable broth and omitting the chicken for a vegetarian option.

3. How many servings does the featured dish for "What's for Dinner?" on October 14th make?

The One-Pot Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta recipe makes 6 servings.

4. Can I make any substitutions for ingredients in the featured dish for "What's for Dinner?" on October 14th?

Yes, you can substitute the spinach for kale and use any type of pasta that you prefer.

5. Is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner?" on October 14th difficult to make?

No, the One-Pot Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta is a simple and easy recipe that can be made in just 30 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara