1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Wed.,Nov. 25

1. Good Morning Everyone!!!:balloon:

I am doing the happy dance because tomorrow is Thanksgiving:sing:!!! Love that Holiday!!! Start baking today!!!:thumbup:

Tonite for dinner we are having leftovers...(cleans out frig. for space;), and easy to make) Yesterday I made a beef stew in the crockpot, so DS and DH will eat that, and DD wants pasta leftovers!! Me?...I will have whatever is leftover from them!!!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone and remember to look around the dinner table tomorrow and count your blessings!!!:love:

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm baking and cleaning today too! YEA! I am so looking forward to tomorrow.
    This evening, I have to turn the kitchen over to DH and DS as it's tradition for them to make the pies for Thanksgiving dinner. Tonight they will be baking Pecan and Pumpkin pies! The most fun will be sitting (banished) in the living room listening to the two of them bake together!:D

For dinner, we will be having Tacos. Quick, Easy, and totally opposite from what we will be eating tomorrow.

Nov 25, 2009
  3. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

Today it also a baking day for me, don't have to worry about the cleaning part because we go to my Mom's for dinner, but we are bringing dessert!

For dinner I am going to make a pot of pasta fagoli soup and then we will order a cheese pizza to go with it, yummy!!

Nov 25, 2009
  4. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

I'm also cleaning out the fridge, as I am flying to Philly on Thursday. So, tonight is leftover pizza or leftover stew...one will go in the freezer.

I'm sorry my trip this year is so short (coming back Saturday) but it means I can bring just a daypack on the plane, which is great!

Nov 25, 2009
Have something to add?