• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..wed.,Nov. 25

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement and preparations for Thanksgiving. The speakers are looking forward to baking, cleaning, and enjoying leftovers for dinner. They also mention making traditional pies, having tacos for dinner, and bringing dessert to a family dinner. One speaker is also traveling for the holiday. They all express their love for Thanksgiving and the reminder to be grateful for their blessings.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning Everyone!!!:balloon:

I am doing the happy dance because tomorrow is Thanksgiving:sing:!!! Love that Holiday!!! Start baking today!!!:thumbup:

Tonite for dinner we are having leftovers...(cleans out frig. for space;), and easy to make) Yesterday I made a beef stew in the crockpot, so DS and DH will eat that, and DD wants pasta leftovers!! Me?...I will have whatever is leftover from them!!!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone and remember to look around the dinner table tomorrow and count your blessings!!!:love:

I'm baking and cleaning today too! YEA! I am so looking forward to tomorrow.
This evening, I have to turn the kitchen over to DH and DS as it's tradition for them to make the pies for Thanksgiving dinner. Tonight they will be baking Pecan and Pumpkin pies! The most fun will be sitting (banished) in the living room listening to the two of them bake together!:D

For dinner, we will be having Tacos. Quick, Easy, and totally opposite from what we will be eating tomorrow.

Today it also a baking day for me, don't have to worry about the cleaning part because we go to my Mom's for dinner, but we are bringing dessert!

For dinner I am going to make a pot of pasta fagoli soup and then we will order a cheese pizza to go with it, yummy!!

I'm also cleaning out the fridge, as I am flying to Philly on Thursday. So, tonight is leftover pizza or leftover stew...one will go in the freezer.

I'm sorry my trip this year is so short (coming back Saturday) but it means I can bring just a daypack on the plane, which is great!

Hi there!

I am also excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow! It's such a wonderful holiday filled with delicious food and quality time with loved ones. I hope you have a great time baking today and enjoying leftovers for dinner. That beef stew in the crockpot sounds amazing, I might have to try that myself. And it's always a great feeling to clean out the fridge and make room for more delicious food.But most importantly, I love your reminder to count our blessings around the dinner table tomorrow. It's so important to be grateful for all that we have. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Enjoy the day and all the yummy food. :turkey:

1. What is the recommended dish for Wednesday, November 25th?

The recommended dish for Wednesday, November 25th is our delicious turkey and stuffing casserole.

2. How long does it take to prepare the recommended dish?

The turkey and stuffing casserole takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recommended dish?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the turkey and stuffing casserole to fit your dietary needs or preferences. We recommend using our Pampered Chef products for the best results.

4. Is there a vegetarian option for the recommended dish?

Unfortunately, the turkey and stuffing casserole is not a vegetarian dish. However, you can use our Pampered Chef products to make a delicious vegetarian casserole with your own recipe.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations to go with the recommended dish?

Yes, we recommend serving the turkey and stuffing casserole with a side of roasted vegetables and cranberry sauce for a complete and tasty meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara