• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Dinner Plan for March 2nd?

In summary, tonight I am making stir fry with steamed rice for dinner. I am sitting down today to go through my 29minutes cookbook to pick out some new recipes this week. Leftover grilled chicken (knew today was going to be a doozy, so over the weekend grilled enough for tonight too), with sauteed summer & zucchini squash, and brown rice pilaf (also leftover). I have a cluster meeting tonight and we are doing the Mexican Lasagna. Yummy! I have some leftover tofu-veggie stirfry from Saturday. YUMMY!!! I made my own marinade, had to add some garlic to the recipe I had but it turned out really well.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making stir fry with steamed rice for dinner. I am sitting down today to go through my 29minutes cookbook to pick out some new recipes this week.

Leftover grilled chicken (knew today was going to be a doozy, so over the weekend grilled enough for tonight too), with sauteed summer & zucchini squash, and brown rice pilaf (also leftover).

I have a cluster meeting tonight and we are doing the Mexican Lasagna. Yummy!

I have some leftover tofu-veggie stirfry from Saturday. YUMMY!!! I made my own marinade, had to add some garlic to the recipe I had but it turned out really well.

Stuffed Peppers over this way!

We will probably have soup tonight. It is cold here today...we got 6 inches of snow!!!

Green Eggs and Ham in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday :)...My kids would never let me get away with not making that. LOL :)

We're having our team meeting at my house to give our director a break. I'm running around cleaning right now (can't you tell ;) ).

We'll be having the Moroccan Ravioli from 29 minutes to dinner 2, Wonton Purses and the Chocolate Banana Trifle from S/B S/S

I am going to make the Asian Pork Noodle skillet, I might try the wonton purses with ginger wasabi for the sauce!!

Old standard:
Meatloaf
mashed potatoes
sauteed green beans

30-Minute Chicken in the DCB
Stuffing
Mashed Taters
Homemade Gravy
Coconut Cake (from the Delightful Desserts c/b)

Beef short ribs in the DCB - trying for the first time - mixed veggies and maybe some corn.

I think we're going to have meatballs and scalloped potatoes. I'm still working through the stuff I have in the pantry, and that's easy.

Chefann- have you ever tried carmelized onions in your scalloped potatoes? I made this recently, and it was delicious!!! (The carmelized onions do take time, though. I make a bunch at once, then make french onion soup, put them on burgers, etc...)

Pot roast in the crockpot. We got 6"+ of snow and this should warm up everyone from being outside all day!!

cookin to the top said:
Chefann- have you ever tried carmelized onions in your scalloped potatoes? I made this recently, and it was delicious!!! (The carmelized onions do take time, though. I make a bunch at once, then make french onion soup, put them on burgers, etc...)
I'm sure that would be really good. But tonight I'm cheating and making potatoes from a box. And I don't think I have an onion in the house.
I'll make a note for next time.

Steaks, seasoned w/ the Garlic Peppercorn Rub, loaded baked potatoes, and vegetable medley.

maybe lasagna if i get on it soon, otherwise, i have no idea!

Snobby Ham and Cheese Panini's

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool?

The "What's for Dinner?" tool is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that helps you plan and organize your meals for the week. It provides recipes, shopping lists, and meal prep tips to make your weeknight dinners easier and more delicious.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

You can access the "What's for Dinner?" tool by signing into your Pampered Chef account on our website. Once you are logged in, click on the "Recipes" tab, and then select "What's for Dinner?" from the drop-down menu.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" tool customizable?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" tool can be customized to fit your dietary preferences and needs. You can filter recipes by dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free, and also swap out ingredients to fit your taste and pantry items.

4. Can I save my meal plan and shopping list from the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

Yes, you can save your meal plan and shopping list from the "What's for Dinner?" tool to your Pampered Chef account. This way, you can easily access it whenever you need to and make adjustments to your plan as needed.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner?" tool available on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" tool is available on the Pampered Chef app. You can access it by clicking on the "Recipes" tab and then selecting "What's for Dinner?" from the menu. This allows you to plan your meals and shop for ingredients on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara