• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Homemade Pizza with Italian Sausage and Lots of Cheese!

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th includes a chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread for 4 servings. Substitutions for ingredients are available, and it takes about 45 minutes to prepare. The meal plan can be found on the Pampered Chef website along with other meal plans and cooking resources.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I'll get home late so I think it's Pizza today!

Made a wonderful dessert last night called blueberry Cream so that's what we will be having again tonight.

Its Pasta Party night at my house - I have the Varsity Field Hockey team coming over for a big carb pigout! I have the 8 qt filled to the rim with sauce, big salad made, making some garlic knots, spagetti and Penne ala vodka. Ice cream sundaes for dessert!! (and I get to do this next week on Wedns. for my son's soccer JV soccer team!!) Going for mom of the year this year!! ;)

Let's see it could be smoked Porked Chops or breaded tenderlions. I have all day to decide. And to get ideas from here!

Going out with friends for DH's birthday....and then to see Fireproof!

There are a lot of Amish schools here that have had fundraising suppers almost every Friday night for weeks. So prior to the football game tonight we will be getting Marinated Chicken Breast and either chicken noodle or chili soup, ice cream and pie. Great win-win situation. They make money for their schools and we don't have to cook on Friday night!!:sing:

Homemade pizza with Italian Sausage and LOTS of cheese! :)

I'm not feeling overly motivated to cook anything fancy, and DH got turned down for yet another job this week so he's in a MAJOR funk... I was hoping a nice pile of melted cheese would cheer him up. :blushing:

Related to What's for Dinner? Homemade Pizza with Italian Sausage and Lots of Cheese!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th includes a delicious chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and a side of garlic bread. It's the perfect comfort food meal for a cozy fall evening.

2. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th make?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th makes 4 servings, perfect for a family dinner or for meal prepping for the week ahead.

3. Are there any substitutions for the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th?

Yes, there are some options for substitutions in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th. You can use gluten-free breadcrumbs for a gluten-free option or swap the chicken for a vegetarian alternative like tofu or eggplant.

4. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook. It's a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

5. Can I find the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for October 10th can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find other meal plans, recipes, and kitchen tools to make cooking and meal planning easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies