• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Delicious and Easy Chicken Wing Recipe That Isn't Spicy?

In summary, the conversation is about various chicken wing recipes, including apricot ginger wings, lemon flavored wings, honey wings, ranch wings, and Parmesan mustard wings. The participants are discussing their love for chicken wings and exchanging recipes for different flavors.
jrstephens
not Hot Wings. I already do those my way, ha!!!

I have some laid out for supper and my stomach is not up to hot wings today; and I need something else to do with them other than fry them. Quick and simple would be nice!

really good wings.Apricot ginger wings
1 cup apricot preserves
1/4 cup crystalized ginger
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup white vinager
3 1/2 lbs chicken wings

heat oven to 450 degrees, in a food processor combine preserves,ginger,garlic and salt. process untill ginger and garlic are finely chopped. stir in vinegar.
cut wings in half at joint if not done. place on pan covered in foil and brush with 1/2 cup apricot glaze. roast for 15 min. turn wings over and brush with remaining glaze. roast for another 15 min or until the juices run clear.
I have used this recipe and kept them warm in a crock pot for a pot luck. It is one I got from my mom's family circle magazine.
works good on pork chops or ribs too

poohritz said:
Apricot ginger wings
1 cup apricot preserves
1/4 cup crystalized ginger
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup white vinager
3 1/2 lbs chicken wings

heat oven to 450 degrees, in a food processor combine preserves,ginger,garlic and salt. process untill ginger and garlic are finely chopped. stir in vinegar.
cut wings in half at joint if not done. place on pan covered in foil and brush with 1/2 cup apricot glaze. roast for 15 min. turn wings over and brush with remaining glaze. roast for another 15 min or until the juices run clear.
I have used this recipe and kept them warm in a crock pot for a pot luck. It is one I got from my mom's family circle magazine.
works good on pork chops or ribs too

Dave, I'm giving these a try tonight. They sounds great!

Chicken wing recipesHere are a couple I will be trying soon. I love chicken wings!!

Lemon Flavored Chicken Wings
16 Chicken wings
2 c Lemon juice
1 ts Salt
1/2 ts Pepper
4 tb Butter

1. Cut off wing tips and save for a later use.
Combine lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour over
wings and marinate 4 hours, stirring to coat well
on all sides.

2. Drain wings on paper towels. Place on foil
lined broiler pan and rub each piece liberally
with the butter. Broil 15-20 minutes, or until
crisp or bake at 500° 30-45 minutes. Serve.

Honey Chicken Wings
2 LB Chicken wings, disjointed & tips discarded
1/2 c Soy sauce
2 TBSP Vegetable oil
Freshly ground pepper
2 TBSP Ketchup
1 c Honey
1 Garlic clove, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350ø. Season chicken liberally w/ pepper. Place wings in a large baking dish.

2. In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, oil, ketchup & garlic until well blended. Pour over chicken. Bake for 45 minutes, until chicken is well done & sauce is thick.

Ranch Wings
1 1/2 LB Chicken wings
2 TBSP Bottled Ranch Dressing
2/3 c Finely crushed round cracker
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1/2 Tsp Salt
Cut off wing tips at joint. Cut each wing in half at joint .In a small bowl,toss chicken and dressing. On waxed paper,combine crushed crackers,paprika and salt;coat chicken with cracker mixture. In a 12 x 8" baking dish ,covered with a paper towel,on high microwave 7 to 9 minutes until chicken juices run clear when tested with a knife;rearrange halfway through cooking. If you desire,serve with additional Ranch dressing.

Parmesan Mustard Chicken Wings
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 cup dried bread crumbs
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon ground cumin
20 chicken wings, wing tips cut off and discarded and the wings
halved at the joint

In a shallow dish whisk together the butter, the mustard, and the
cayenne. In another shallow dish combine well the bread crumbs, the
Parmesan, the cumin, and salt and black pepper to taste. Dip the
chicken wings, a few at a time, in the butter mixture, letting the
excess drip off, coat them with the crumb mixture, and arrange them
without touching in a greased shallow baking pan. Bake the chicken
wings in the lower third of a preheated 425F oven for 30 minutes. (If
extra-crisp chicken wings are desired, turn the wings after 20
minutes.)

Debbie :D

The Ranch Wings sound good! Let me know if you try them before I do. I drench mine in ranch when I do hot wings, so, this would be perfect.

Glad my thread is getting some attention!LOL!

Related to What's a Delicious and Easy Chicken Wing Recipe That Isn't Spicy?

What is the best way to cook chicken wings?

There are many ways to cook chicken wings, but one of our favorite methods is to bake them in the oven. This allows the wings to get crispy on the outside while remaining tender on the inside. You can also grill or fry the wings, depending on your preference.

Do I need to marinate the chicken wings?

It is not necessary to marinate the chicken wings, but it can add extra flavor. You can marinate the wings in your favorite sauce or seasoning for at least an hour before cooking. This will enhance the taste and make the wings more tender.

What is a good sauce to use for chicken wings?

There are endless options for sauces to use on chicken wings. Some popular choices include buffalo sauce, barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, and honey mustard. You can also make your own sauce by combining different ingredients to create a unique flavor.

How long should I cook chicken wings?

The cooking time for chicken wings will vary depending on the method and temperature used. Generally, it takes about 25-30 minutes to bake chicken wings in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grilling or frying may take less time, so it is important to monitor the wings to prevent overcooking.

Can I use frozen chicken wings for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken wings for this recipe. However, it is recommended to thaw them before cooking for even cooking and to avoid any safety concerns. You can thaw the wings in the refrigerator overnight or use the defrost setting on your microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefruthie
  • shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • MissChef