• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick and Easy Recipe for Simple Hot Wings?

In summary, Anyone have a recipe? I have a bag of wings I want to bake on the bar pan and then coat them in something good and dip in dressing. I do not want them hot just a little spicy. I thought this would be great Superbowl food!
jrstephens
Anyone have a recipe? I have a bag of wings I want to bake on the bar pan and then coat them in something good and dip in dressing. I do not want them hot just a little spicy. I thought this would be great Superbowl food! GO BEARS!

I just recently made buffalo chicken pizza.

We mixed 2oz of Buffalo Host Sauce, and 2 tbsp melted butter. Coated over the chicken and baked for 20-25 minutes. I'm planning on doing this today for the "superbowl" (just an excuse to make them). Depending on how much sauce you need you can double the recipe or make it one batch at a time until you've coated all you're chicken wings.

Hope it works for you!

**Depending on how spicy/hot, just depends on which flavor sauce you get. Buffalo sauce is usually mild but comes in different "degrees"

So use used "Buffalo sauce" not "Hot sauce."

Here's my tried and trueI love wings, and I love making them.....usually that is what I am asked to bring when we go to parties and picnics.

Here's the basic recipe:

1 bag of wings, thawed(I usually buy whatever is on special...I think its a 5 lbs bag)
1 stick of butter
1 bottle of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
Minced Garlic (as much as little as you want, couple heaping spoonfuls)

Melt butter;
In a large bowl, add butter, Wing Sauce and Garlic, mix well

Pat dry wings and deep fry several minutes until crispy, toss in sauce

(Optional)..sometimes I will throw them under the broiler for a few minutes after I sauce them, and then dip them in the sauce again.....this makes them extra crispy, and the double dip in the sauce is delish....but can be too hot for "mild wing lovers".

I'm not a "heat for sport" person....I love to eat too much for that! I would consider these wings to be "medium" level of heat.

Here's another variation:

Instead of Franks Wing sauce combine Liptons Savory Herb and Garlic soup mix with butter - and toss wings into that mixture. Yum!

Melinda

the only Wing Sauce Walmart had was Moore's. I used it and butter and baked them on the bar pan. They were good, especially for my first try! I did not read this in time to add that garlic, shoot!

Related to Need a Quick and Easy Recipe for Simple Hot Wings?

What ingredients do I need to make Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings?

To make Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings, you will need chicken wings, your preferred hot sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, and salt.

How long does it take to prepare Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings?

The preparation time for Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings is about 10 minutes.

Can I use frozen chicken wings for Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken wings for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking.

Do I need to fry the wings for Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings?

No, you do not need to fry the wings. This recipe uses a simple baking method to achieve crispy wings without the added oil and mess.

Can I adjust the level of spiciness for Quick Easy Simple Hot Wings?

Yes, you can adjust the level of spiciness by using more or less hot sauce, or by adding other seasonings such as cayenne pepper or chili powder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • amandamnorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • letscook04