• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings - Help!

In summary, the host is looking for a recipe for Hot n' Spicy Buffalo wings for a college football party on Saturday. They are unable to find the recipe in time and are seeking help. Another option suggested is the Smoky Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe from Stoneware Inspirations. This recipe requires marinating chicken in a mixture of yogurt and spices, and then baking and serving with a lime and apricot sauce.
amandamnorris
I have a host that wants to have a college football party SATURDAY with the Hot n' Spicy Buffalo wings. I don't have that recipe and I can't get the cookbook in time. HELP!

Do you know what Cookbook it is in?

"More Stoneware Sensations" Page 15... Thanks for looking!

I don't have the one from more stoneware sensations...This one is from Stoneware Inspirations, Spicy Chicken Wings. The italics are just my 2 cents. Also, not sure if it's a great show recipe.

You may want to consider the Smoky Buffalo Chicken Wings.

Spicy Chicken Wings - Stoneware Sensations

For marinade & wings
1 cup low fat plain yogurt
4 tsp ground cumin
4 tsp curry powder
4 garluc cloves, pressed
1 tsp salt
1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper

Sauce
2 limes
1 tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
3/4 cup apricot preserves

For marinade, combine yogurt, cumin, curry powder, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, salt and cayenne pepper in SS (2 qt) Mixing Bowl; mix well. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken and marinade in resealable bag; turn to coat {I;d just toss it in the larger SS bowl with lid. Use the 4 qt bowl to prep mix} Marinate in refrigerator 3 hrs or overnight.

For sauce, zest limes using zestor to measure 1 tsp zest. Juice limes using Juicer to measure 1/4 cup juice {I'd use Citrus Press} Snip cilantro using Kitchen Shears. COmbine zest, juice, cliantro and preserves in small batter bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.

When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 F. Line Bar Pan with a 17 in piece of Parchment Paper. Remove chicken from marinade; discard plastic bag. Arrange chicken in single layer on Parchment Paper. Bake 45-50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and skin is golden brown; remove from oven. Remove chicken to serving platter; serve warm with sauce.

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and I'm here to help. While the Hot n' Spicy Buffalo wings recipe may not be in the cookbook, there are plenty of other delicious wing recipes that would be perfect for a college football party. Have you tried our Crispy Garlic Parmesan Wings or Sweet and Tangy BBQ Wings? Both are sure to be a hit with your guests. If you're looking for something with a little more kick, our Spicy Honey Sriracha Wings are a crowd favorite. Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'll be happy to help you plan the perfect party menu. Happy cooking!

1. How spicy are the Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings?

The spiciness of our Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings can vary, as it depends on personal preference. However, they do have a noticeable level of heat that most people enjoy.

2. Are the Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings coated in sauce or seasoning?

Our wings are coated in a flavorful buffalo sauce that has just the right amount of spice to give them a delicious kick.

3. Can I adjust the level of spiciness for the buffalo wings?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to adjust the spiciness level of our Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings. However, you can always add more or less sauce to your liking.

4. Are the Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings gluten-free?

No, our Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings are not gluten-free as they are coated in a sauce that contains gluten. However, we do offer a variety of other gluten-free options on our menu.

5. How can I cool down the spiciness of the Hot N' Spicy Buffalo Wings?

If you find that the wings are too spicy for your liking, you can try dipping them in a cool ranch or blue cheese dressing. You can also have a glass of milk or a side of celery sticks to help balance out the heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • A Pampered Kitchen