• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Hot Wing Recipes: The Search is Over!

In summary, the main ingredients for tasty hot wing recipes include chicken wings, hot sauce, butter, and seasonings like garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Boneless wings can be used instead of traditional wings, but cooking time and texture may differ. To make hot wing recipes less spicy, adjust the amount of hot sauce used or mix in honey or brown sugar. Hot wings can also be baked instead of fried for a healthier option. To ensure they are cooked thoroughly, use a meat thermometer or check for an internal temperature of 165°F and no pinkness in the thickest part of the wing.
letscook04
Gold Member
Does anyone have a really good recipe for Hot wings?

There is one in the stoneware cookbook (I think that's the right cookbook). I haven't tried it though.

I use the recipe on the back of the Franks Wing Sauce Bottle. I bake the wings on the large bar pan. YUMMO

I use the recipe on the back of the Dales Hot wing Sauce. Sometimes if I am not wanting them very hot I will half the amount of sauce it calls for. I like mine with a kick but not enough to make me cry.

jrstephens said:
I use the recipe on the back of the Dales Hot wing Sauce. Sometimes if I am not wanting them very hot I will half the amount of sauce it calls for. I like mine with a kick but not enough to make me cry.

I am with you not liking them hot, hot! :yuck: I have a super bowl party to go to and they asked me to make wings.

1. What are the main ingredients needed for tasty hot wing recipes?

The main ingredients for tasty hot wing recipes typically include chicken wings, hot sauce, butter, and seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.

2. Can I use boneless wings instead of traditional wings?

Yes, boneless wings can be used in place of traditional wings in hot wing recipes. However, the cooking time may need to be adjusted and the texture may be slightly different.

3. How can I make hot wing recipes less spicy?

If you prefer a milder flavor, you can adjust the amount of hot sauce used in the recipe or mix in some honey or brown sugar to balance out the spiciness.

4. Can I bake hot wings instead of frying them?

Yes, hot wings can be baked in the oven instead of frying them. This can be a healthier option and still result in delicious and crispy wings.

5. How can I make sure my hot wings are cooked thoroughly?

The best way to ensure that your hot wings are cooked thoroughly is to use a meat thermometer and make sure the internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. You can also cut into the thickest part of the wing to check for any pinkness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jchesley