• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Appetizer Recipes for the Dcb - No Wings or Ribs! | TIA

In summary, the Pampered Chef's DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to make a variety of delicious appetizers without the use of wings or ribs. Some popular options include mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, baked brie, and cheesy pull-apart bread. The DCB can also be used to make hot dips and spreads, such as spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and warm crab dip. It is recommended to hand wash the DCB with warm soapy water and avoid using harsh cleaners or metal utensils. The DCB is also great for making appetizers ahead of time, and there are plenty of vegetarian options available such as roasted vegetable bruschetta,
pamperedmomto3
Other than wings and ribs, do any of you have any good recipes for appetizers in the dcb? TIA

Mini BBQ Sandwiches: You can cook pork loin, shred, add BBQ sauce, and serve on small buns or rolls.

What an awesome idea!

bump bump

You could do the crab rangoon dip in it...it would be a lot...but maybe if you had a big function to take it to.

is there any reason I wouldn't cook the crab rangoon dip in the microwave instead of the oven? (I was just thinking about the "crab" doing something funny or the sweet & sour sauce. I want to make it for an open house this week.thanks.

1. What are some delicious appetizer recipes that do not involve wings or ribs?

Pampered Chef's DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is perfect for making a variety of appetizers without using wings or ribs. Some popular options include mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, baked brie, and cheesy pull-apart bread.

2. Can I use the DCB to make dips or spreads?

Yes, the DCB is great for making hot dips and spreads. Some favorites include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and warm crab dip. Just make sure to use oven-safe dishes or liners when cooking dips in the DCB.

3. How should I clean the DCB after making appetizers?

The DCB is dishwasher-safe, but for best results, hand wash with warm soapy water. You can also use our Nylon Pan Scrapers to easily remove any stuck-on food. Avoid using harsh cleaners or metal utensils on the DCB as it may damage the non-stick coating.

4. Can I make appetizers in the DCB ahead of time?

Yes, the DCB is perfect for making appetizers ahead of time. You can assemble and bake the appetizers, then reheat them in the DCB right before serving. This is great for parties or gatherings where you want to minimize your cooking time.

5. Are there any vegetarian options for appetizers in the DCB?

Absolutely! The DCB is versatile and can be used to make vegetarian appetizers such as roasted vegetable bruschetta, stuffed peppers, or baked zucchini fries. Check out our website or recipe books for more vegetarian appetizer ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jbachen