• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Day Food Ideas: Rotel Cheese Dip, Hot Wings, and More!

In summary, NunPunch says that she is going to the store in a few hours to buy stuff to make Rotel Cheese Dip and Hot Wings. She is thinking of doing the Touchdown Taco Dip as everyone probably already knows she loves that recipe. She says there is a buffalo chicken dip that is awesome! She doesn't know the amounts, and she can't find her recipe for you! Anyone know what she is talking about? She says that the buffalo chicken dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings and is best served hot with crackers and celery sticks.
jrstephens
I know I am making Rotel Cheese Dip. I am not sure what else.

I am off to the store in a few hours to buy stuff to make for Alabama's kick off at 630!

I am thinking of making Hot Wings. I thought about Touchdown Taco Dip. Of course it will only be the three of us, so, I may have way too much food if I keepo going......

I would definately do the touch down taco dip as everyone probably already knows I LOVE THAT RECIPE...I like it in the oval bakers and then you put the sour cream in the decorator bottle with the weave tip and make it look like the stitching on a football. I did that and everyone thought that that was the coolest idea.

There is a buffalo chicken dip that is awesome!

shredded chicken (you can use the canned chicken)
ranch dressing
hot sauce

I don't know the amounts, and I can't find my recipe for you! Ugh!
Anyone know what I am talking about? I DON'T think it's a PC recipe...but you warm it in our stone!

Here it is!!

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Submitted by: NunPunch
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 769 members Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes Ready In: 45 Minutes
Yields: 20 servings

"This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!"
INGREDIENTS:
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk
chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream
cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as
Franks® Red Hot® 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
cheese

1 bunch celery, cleaned and
cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-
flavored crackers

DIRECTIONS:
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 9/1/2007

BTW~ I had it with regular crackers...not chicken flavored ones. Go with whatever kind sounds good to you...the chicken flavored ones don't sound good to me to go with this dip!

That sounds really good Kelly!

Kelly,

I am going to have to try that dip soon! It sounds great. For some reason I have been eating hot wings like crazy for the last few months.

I had already went to the store when I logged back on or I would have tried it today.

Now I have a head start on next weekend's game!!!

I have Dale's Hhot Wing ssauce. I wonder if I could use it instead of the red pepper sauce? You know how I am about substituting what I have on hand, HA!

Go Big Red!!

What are some popular game day appetizers?

Some popular game day appetizers include buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, mini sliders, and spinach artichoke dip.

Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many of these appetizers can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. This can save time and allow you to enjoy the game without worrying about preparing food.

Are there any healthy options for game day food?

Yes, there are many healthy options for game day food such as vegetable platters, fruit skewers, and grilled chicken skewers. You can also make healthier versions of popular dishes by using whole wheat or gluten-free ingredients.

What are some easy recipes for game day food?

Some easy recipes for game day food include chili, slow cooker pulled pork, and BBQ chicken wings. These can be made with minimal ingredients and require little preparation time.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make game day food?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products can be used to make game day food. For example, the Quick Cooker can be used to make chili or pulled pork, and the Deluxe Air Fryer can make crispy wings without the added oil. Be creative and use your Pampered Chef products to make delicious game day food!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lilscrapmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies