• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Superbowl Snack - Room Temperature

In summary, for a Superbowl party, there are many easy and delicious make-ahead options that can be served at room temperature. These include vegetable and cheese platters, chips and dip, mini sandwiches, and dips like spinach artichoke and buffalo chicken. For those with dietary restrictions, gluten-free options like crackers with cheese and fruit, mixed nuts, and baked sweet potato fries are available. Homemade snacks that can be served at room temperature include chex mix, marinated olives and feta, roasted chickpeas, and baked chicken wings. As for desserts, brownies, cookies, fruit skewers, and chocolate covered pretzels are great make-ahead options that can be served at room temperature.
Jennie50
My husband is a paramedic and has to work tonight, Superbowl Sunday. The firefighters/medics are going to watch the game together, and I wanted to send him with something to contribute. I've heard wings are covered, and I'm really looking for something that will be okay at room temperature. Hubby has to drive 40 minutes to work, the guys often have to go out on calls, etc, and I don't want them to have to worry about reheating.

Any recipe suggestions?

Last edited:
The Sweet & Salty Party Mix. It was on the inside cover of the catalog last f/w. It's fabulous!! I printed it from the pc website so you should still be able to find it there.

pchockeymom said:
The Sweet & Salty Party Mix. It was on the inside cover of the catalog last f/w. It's fabulous!! I printed it from the pc website so you should still be able to find it there.

That is what I was going to suggest too! It's addictive!

1. What are some easy, make-ahead recipes for a Superbowl party that can be served at room temperature?

There are plenty of delicious and easy-to-prepare snacks that can be served at room temperature for a Superbowl party. Some popular options include vegetable platters, cheese and cracker trays, chips and dip, and mini sandwiches.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead dips that can be served at room temperature?

Absolutely! Some tasty dip options that can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature include spinach artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, hummus, and guacamole.

3. Do you have any suggestions for Superbowl snacks that are gluten-free and can be served at room temperature?

There are many gluten-free options for Superbowl snacks that can be served at room temperature. Some ideas include gluten-free crackers with cheese and fruit, mixed nuts, veggies with ranch dip, and baked sweet potato fries.

4. Can you provide any recipes for homemade snacks that can be served at room temperature?

Sure! Some easy and delicious homemade Superbowl snack ideas that can be served at room temperature include homemade chex mix, marinated olives and feta, roasted chickpeas, and baked chicken wings.

5. Are there any make-ahead desserts that can be served at room temperature for a Superbowl party?

Yes, there are plenty of tasty dessert options that can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature. Some popular choices include brownies, cookies, fruit skewers, and chocolate covered pretzels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies