• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Friend Bail on Our Scrapbooking Day?

In summary, Paulette was upset because one of her friends said they were too busy to go to an event with her and her husband. She was also upset because her husband decided to take the day off work to spend the day with her. She decided to go by herself instead.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok so I am a little miffed at a friend of mine...

I love to scrapbook especially with my friends. I do not get to do this very often because of Dh's work schedlue.

Dh tells me last week he needs to take a day or 2 off because he is about to max out his PTO. I say OK and ask my friends if they want to go off to SB some friday at the SBstore in St. Cloud (a 40 min drive).

One of my friends says there is an all day event here in town for 10$. (awesome deal and no driving! IE save gas!!)

So at first I said I could not since it was too short of notice and I allready have 2 shows back to back next week. DH will not go for working 2 nights in a row then having the kids all day. (Please no comments on DH taking care of his kids, he is a good dad and works hard...)

Then another friends says can we try for this all day event? I say OK I will check w/Dh. He say OK IF he can get it off. Cool!
So this AM Dh emails me and he got the whole weekend off! Cool ... I do not have to worry about him being stressed out and having to work the next day blah... blah... blah...

I email my friends the good news... The one I was really hoping to spend the day with decided she is too busy to do it. WTF!!! I got my DH to take the day off because she asked me to go!! So I may end up at this thing by myself! DH wanted me to get to hang with this good friend because he knew it was something I wanted.

I am totally ticked off! If I tell DH she isn't going I will not hear the end of it! ARGGgggggg!!!

OK, I feel better! Thanks fr letting me get it out!

Last edited:
OMG ~ what a great friend! I hope you told her your DH is taking off ~

Miss our morning chats Paulette ~ those were great!

Sorry to hear about that! Just go by yourself and wear some PC paraphenalia! You never know what you will find. Is there anyone else who you could go with?

What a party-pooper! I hate it when friends cancel like that after I have made special arrangements to do something. I mean, arranging a babysitter is one thing, but DH took an entire day off work and she has the nerve to stay she is too busy... Well, phoey on her!

Since DH has the day off, go do something as a family... go the park, have a picnic lunch and then get ice cream on the way home.

I feel ya! That is so aggrevating!
Either go (find another friend to go with you) or stay home like Katie suggested and have a nice family day!

Good luck!

http://women.evenhealth.com

Or, go by yourself, all decked out in PC gear, of course, and see how many new contacts you can make. :)

Thanks all! I will still go. I need a break!!! Of course I will have PC gear on and will be armed with catty's and orderforms! LOL! Not to mention Opp brochures.

I do know 1 or 2 going but they will not be there all day.

Paulette, if I didn't live so far from you, I'd go with you! Pooh on your flakey friend! I'm sorry she did that to you!!!

Thanks Kacey!
I have some friends that want to go to something in the cities in the fall. I will let you know...

What is a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef"?

A "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" is a type of kitchen tool that is used for venting steam while cooking. It is not made by the Pampered Chef brand.

How does a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" work?

A "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" typically has a small opening that allows steam to escape from pots and pans while cooking. This helps prevent boiling over and keeps food from getting soggy.

Is a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" dishwasher safe?

It depends on the specific product, but most "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" tools are dishwasher safe. It is important to check the product instructions or packaging for specific care instructions.

Can a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" be used with any type of cookware?

Yes, a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" can be used with any type of cookware as long as it fits securely on top of the pot or pan. It is important to make sure the vent is the appropriate size for the cookware being used.

What are the benefits of using a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef"?

Using a "Small Vent, Non Pampered Chef" can help prevent accidents in the kitchen such as boiling over or burning oneself with steam. It also helps keep food from getting soggy, resulting in better-tasting meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies