• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Send With a Catalog... ??

In summary, when including promotional materials with a catalog, it is recommended to include a business card, flyer or brochure highlighting top products or special offers, and a personalized note inviting customers to browse and place orders. These materials should be packaged together in a clear plastic bag or envelope, with the option to add decorative touches. Small product samples can also be included, as long as guidelines and restrictions are followed. It is not necessary to include a return envelope with the catalog, but it can be purchased for convenience. The catalog and materials should be sent out as soon as received, at least 2-3 weeks before the expiration date.
kearstin
Hey Guys -

I just had a lady call me in response to an ad I placed in our h.s. football team's program book. She just wants me to send her a catalog, but she says her family and friends love PC and didn't know there was a consultant in the area... My question is what should I send with the catalog to get her thinking about turning her order into a show? I don't want to inundate her with a ton of stuff, but I want to pique her interest.

Any ideas? What do ya'll send?

TIA!
Kearstin

Send her the current guest special and next month's host special. :) And put a sticky tab on the inside back cover with the host benefits.

I send a little letter (I will attach) and lately I have been sending the "Book this Fall" flyer that a creative Cheffer came up with

Attachments

• thank your for your interest in PC.doc
    21 KB · Views: 414
I'm so glad I stopped at chefsuccess this morning. To Chef Kearns, your letter is perfect! I drafted one myself but I love yours much better! Thanks for posting it here. It's well written and informative.
Sue Adams

Great letter, Chef Kearns. Thanks for sharing.

Hey thanks guys!:blushing:

1. What kind of promotional materials should I include with a catalog?

We recommend including a business card with your contact information, a flyer or brochure highlighting our top products or special offers, and a personalized note inviting customers to browse the catalog and place an order.

2. How should I package the catalog and promotional materials?

We suggest placing the catalog and materials in a clear plastic bag or envelope to keep them together and protect them during shipping. You can also add a decorative touch with tissue paper or ribbon.

3. Can I include samples with the catalog?

Yes, you can include small product samples with the catalog to give customers a taste of our amazing products. Just be sure to follow any guidelines and restrictions outlined in your Pampered Chef consultant agreement.

4. Should I include a return envelope with the catalog?

It is not necessary to include a return envelope with the catalog. Customers can place orders online or contact you directly to place an order. However, if you would like to include a return envelope for convenience, you can purchase them from the Pampered Chef supply store.

5. How soon should I send out the catalog and promotional materials?

We recommend sending out the catalog and materials as soon as you receive them from Pampered Chef. This allows customers to have plenty of time to browse and place orders before the catalog expiration date. Aim to send them out at least 2-3 weeks before the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies