• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Obgyn Kept My Pampered Chef Catalog to Look at This Week!

In summary, my doctor was impressed with my new catalog and asked if she could keep it. I agreed and will see her in two weeks.
jrstephens
I went for my check up - going every two weeks now. I was looking at the new catalog while I was waiting for my doctor to come in. When she came in I laid it on the counter and she saw it. She started talking about it and that people at her gymn were discussing PC earlier and how she thought she may want some of their knives (the forged ones). I told her I sold PC and she asked if she could keep the catalog. I of course said YES! and told her, well, you know you will see me in two weeks! She said she would show it to her mom, too.

Now I will see if she looks at it between now and when I go back March 12th! I don't want to get my hopes up too high. As busy as she stays she may forget all about it.

My mom told me I should have asked if she wanted to do a show b/c all her friends may be rich, HAHA!!!

Hope you get a huge sale out of it, or a booking!

Way to work your gyno!

Don't forget...Jillian Eisenberg recruited her gyno!

Nice work Jennifer!

Wow! I like when doctors order from my shows. Its always a good sale!

I agree! I had a pharmacist book a show with me in February and it turned into my biggest show ever---$1200!!! I would definitely ask her if she wants to make it a catalog show:)

hhmmm something a little different to talk about during those "fun" exams :)

jrstephens said:
I went for my check up - going every two weeks now. I was looking at the new catalog while I was waiting for my doctor to come in. When she came in I laid it on the counter and she saw it. She started talking about it and that people at her gymn were discussing PC earlier and how she thought she may want some of their knives (the forged ones). I told her I sold PC and she asked if she could keep the catalog. I of course said YES! and told her, well, you know you will see me in two weeks! She said she would show it to her mom, too.

Now I will see if she looks at it between now and when I go back March 12th! I don't want to get my hopes up too high. As busy as she stays she may forget all about it.

My mom told me I should have asked if she wanted to do a show b/c all her friends may be rich, HAHA!!!
My ob/gyn is one of my best customers!!!!!!!!! And she has had a great show for me too!

I went with an ob this time instead of my usual midwives because they feel a c-section is needed, his bedside manner isn't exactly the best. Everyone has told me that he is the best at what he does but he'll know the color of your shoes before the color of your eyes!! Maybe I'll try the nurses. One of them has been to my shows before!

Have you ever left your catalogs in the waiting room? Do you ask first?

buckeyefan08 said:
I went with an ob this time instead of my usual midwives because they feel a c-section is needed, his bedside manner isn't exactly the best. Everyone has told me that he is the best at what he does but he'll know the color of your shoes before the color of your eyes!! Maybe I'll try the nurses. One of them has been to my shows before!

Have you ever left your catalogs in the waiting room? Do you ask first?

I never have but I did think about it last week after this. I only had one catalog with me though.

Whenever I leave my catalogs in a waiting room, I ask first.

raebates said:
Whenever I leave my catalogs in a waiting room, I ask first.

Just thought about this... too bad you didn't wear a PC pin or something during your last visit/photo shoot!

I might have been tempted if I'd known they were going to take the picture in that darn paper gown. I could have spruced it up with the ribbon from my tote.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants.

2. Why would my OBGYN keep my Pampered Chef catalog?

Your OBGYN may have kept your catalog to browse during down time or to share with colleagues or patients who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I still place an order if my OBGYN has my catalog?

Yes, you can still place an order online or through your independent consultant. Your OBGYN may also have a host code that you can use to place an order and support their business.

4. Is it common for OBGYNs to have Pampered Chef catalogs?

It is not uncommon for healthcare professionals to have Pampered Chef catalogs, as they are often interested in high-quality, time-saving kitchen tools and products that can make meal prep easier for busy families.

5. Can I request my catalog back from my OBGYN?

Yes, you can certainly ask your OBGYN for your catalog back. They may have simply forgotten to return it or may be willing to give it back to you after they have had a chance to look through it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Sheila