• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Say for Potential Hosts Who Don't Know the Benefits?

In summary, the Nov. shows were busy and the hosts were not able to go over the benefits of hosting. The caller wanted to call the hosts to remind them of the benefits and see if they might be interested in hosting in January.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a couple Nov. shows that were pretty big and busy that I wasn't able to really go over the benefits of hosting. A couple people said that maybe after the holidays they'd think about hosting. I was wondering if I should call them this week, so that maybe I can get some January shows for the first half of the month. I want to call them, but I don't know quite what to say, because I'm not sure they really understand WHY they need to host, what they get out of it. I don't want to talk their ear off, but I want to let them know because it might help them make their decision. So what should I say? What's quick, easy, light-hearted, catchy, and convincing?

I would just give them a quick call. Say that you are calling them because they said they might be interested in hosting and you wanted to make them aware of all the benefits in case the didn't know. Then you can explain the points and the benefits of hosting in Jan. You don't have to go into too much detail to start with. I have found that ideas like a party to celebrate the new year or a healthy eating party have gone down well.

Call and tell them that your calendar is filling up but you did not want them to miss out on January's fabulous host special - extra points. Explain that the holidays are such a hectic time; January is a nice time to sit back and relax with friends. Let her know that you can prepare an easy and inexpensive recipe for her guests and will even mail out the invitations if that will help her out. The main thing is to let her know that this will not add any stress to her holiday season; and when it is done she'll have many new products to enjoy.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive special host rewards. You also have the opportunity to try new recipes and kitchen tools, while spending quality time with friends and family.

2. How much work is involved in hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and stress-free. Our consultants take care of all the planning and preparations, leaving you with just the task of inviting your guests and providing a space to host the party.

3. Do I have to purchase anything as a host?

No, as a host, you are not required to purchase anything. However, if you choose to make a purchase, you can earn even more rewards and benefits.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party even if I am not good at cooking?

Absolutely! Our parties are not just for cooking enthusiasts. Our consultants will provide easy and fun recipe demonstrations for you and your guests to enjoy. Plus, you can still earn rewards and benefits as a host, regardless of your cooking skills.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required. Whether you have a small intimate gathering or a larger group, our consultants will make sure everyone has a great time and you still receive all the host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • ChefJoyJ