• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Give to Potential Fundraisers?

In summary, as a pampered chef consultant, I can provide your group with high-quality, useful kitchen products and a proven track record of successful fundraising events. We also offer competitive incentives and personalized information packets to help your group reach their fundraising goals. Contact me for more information or to schedule a presentation.
cathyt
What info entices a group to raise funds with you?

I can get people to the point where they say "send me some info to share with my group" but then after that they either don't get back to me or say they are going with something else.

What can I put together for them that may be more enticing??

When I say they don't get back to me, I mean they don't return the multiple messages I leave. I don't wait for them to call me.

I don't know what you are using now, but I like the letters Scott posted in this thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f5/fundraiser-letter-27199/

Have you attempted to schedule an appointment with the contact person to present the information? It's a lot easier to glance over and dismiss a letter in the mail than a person sitting in front of you. Also, many other fundraising programs give up to 50% of the cost of the item to the organization. 50% vs 15-20% sounds a lot more if you don't understand that 50% of a $3 item is a lot less than 20% of a set of cookware.

If you haven't yet, read this too:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...an-answers-nancy-jo-ryan-fundraising-tips.doc

There is an awesome flyer in Supply Order -paperwork. It is very helpful, along with good follow-up.

Dear (Name),

I understand that getting a group to commit to raising funds with you can be a challenge. However, as a pampered chef consultant, I have some great information that I believe will entice your group to choose us for their fundraising needs.

First and foremost, we offer high-quality, top-rated kitchen products that are loved by many. Our products are not only useful in the kitchen, but they also make great gifts for any occasion. This means that your group can offer something of value to their supporters, making it easier for them to raise funds.

Additionally, we have a proven track record of successful fundraising events with various groups and organizations. Our team is dedicated to helping you plan and execute a successful event that will not only raise funds but also create a fun and memorable experience for your group.

Furthermore, we offer competitive incentives for your group, such as discounts on products and free gifts for top fundraisers. This adds an extra layer of motivation for your group to reach their fundraising goals.

I would be happy to put together a personalized information packet for your group, highlighting the benefits and success stories of partnering with us for fundraising. I am also available to answer any questions or concerns that you or your group may have.

Thank you for considering pampered chef for your fundraising needs. I am confident that with our products, experience, and incentives, we can help your group reach their fundraising goals while having a great time in the process. Please let me know if you would like me to send over the information packet or if you have any further questions.

Best,
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

What Do You Give to Potential Fundraisers?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of options for fundraisers. Here are the top five most frequently asked questions about what we offer:

1. What types of products can we sell for our fundraiser?

We offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraising. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and pantry items, we have something for everyone.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise will depend on the type of fundraiser, the products you choose to sell, and the size of your network. However, our fundraisers typically have a profit margin of 20-25%, which can add up quickly.

3. Do you offer any special incentives for fundraisers?

Yes, we have a variety of incentives available for fundraisers. These may include free products, discounted items, or exclusive offers for your organization. Our consultants will work with you to find the best incentives for your specific fundraiser.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

Our fundraisers typically last two weeks, but the length can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

5. Do you provide any marketing materials or support for fundraisers?

Yes, we provide a variety of marketing materials, such as flyers, social media graphics, and email templates, to help promote your fundraiser. Our consultants will also provide guidance and support to ensure your fundraiser is a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
PCSarah
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies