• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Creative Way to Market the Fundraiser

In summary, Nancy is advising a group of non-profits to come to an event on Wednesday where she will be presenting a cat fundraiser and a cookbook fundraiser. She is not opposed to either of these, but needs to get these groups interested. She suggests flyers, ideas, and help from the consultant.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I will be taking part in an event on Wednesday where over 75 non-profits are coming to a luncheon to see what is out there for their groups to use for fundraising. The event happens 6 times a year, and all these non profits come to YOU--I'd like to have something jazzy to hook them in to look at the program--and can even be creative in what I offer--but whatever I do it has to be duplicatable so that they are all getting the same offers. Anything else I can do besides the cat. fundraiser/cooking show and the cookbook fundraiser? I'm not in aversion to either one of these, but need to get them interested. Most groups as soon as you tell them we only offer 15% walk away. This could potentially be an good ongoing gig. Flyers/ideas/help totally appreciated.

are you telling them it's 15% but our fundraiser is a. free, b. our catalog with no inflated prices and c. that you can have the products shipped directly to you where you separate the orders and d. we have the quality people are looking for and the products you need? Who needs more cookie dough and who wants to buy a candle right now?!
Also, try donating some of your commission. Even if you donated 10%, they would be getting 25% of sales and you would be making some. I never look at fundraisers as money makers but as a way to increase points for my trip in sales and to get my name out there. Plus, I offer more money ($5 or so) for every booking, but of course the organziation receives that money when the show closes.

Show them a potential breakdown with real numbers. I attached one I swiped from Scottcooks (he rocks for fundraiser info). The one that says 'w me' is the 25% the other one is 15%.
I also tell them that we will raffle off the Monthly Host Special, not for cash but to A) a pool of everyone who spends more than $100 or B) a pool of everyone who everyone who brings in more than 20 orders, depending on who you need to motivate.
Kelly also has great pointers too.

Attachments

• Fundraiser $ breakdown w me.doc
    27 KB · Views: 363
  • Fundraiser $ breakdown.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 489
Hi, Nancy!Smile as they approach. Exude confidence. (Please know that fundraisers are not generally a lucrative venue for direct sellers, or for most consultants. Companies that offer higher rates of profit, also cut down their catalog for fundraisers and some actually raise their prices.) Explain the PC difference - that you can choose to do any kind of fundraiser you want as long as the check goes to an organization not an individual. That PC offers all of its quality products at their same value prices as the thousands of cooking shows they do across the world every day.Try to step away from the dollar signs and downside thoughts, to the customer service aspect and the helping a group or helping a cause. Be creative and you'll do great.

Thanks, Scott. I'll work on perking myself up a bit, LOL. I want to be sure that what I do wednesday is duplicatable since I may be back with this group every 6 weeks.

See I told you Scott rocks with Fundraiser info!!!

1. How can I get people excited about our fundraiser?

One creative way to market your fundraiser is to host a launch party or event. This can include fun activities, showcasing the products, and providing information about the cause you are fundraising for. Creating a buzz and generating excitement can help attract more people to participate.

2. What are some effective ways to reach a large audience?

Social media is a great tool for reaching a large audience. Utilize platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote your fundraiser. You can also create a hashtag specific to your fundraiser and encourage others to share it.

3. How can we make our fundraiser stand out from others?

Consider offering unique products or experiences as part of your fundraiser. This could be a special edition item or a one-of-a-kind experience, such as a cooking class with a well-known chef. People are more likely to support a fundraiser if they feel they are getting something special in return.

4. What are some cost-effective ways to market our fundraiser?

Utilize free resources such as email marketing, word of mouth, and flyer distribution in your local community. You can also partner with other businesses or organizations to cross-promote your fundraiser and reach a larger audience without spending a lot of money.

5. How can we keep the momentum going throughout the fundraiser?

Offer incentives or rewards for top fundraisers or for hitting certain goals. This can help motivate participants to continue promoting and raising funds. You can also provide regular updates on the progress of the fundraiser and highlight success stories to keep people engaged and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Deb Bixler