• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Give Potential Bridal Shower Hosts

In summary, Gail recommends assembling the brochure like this: -Print out on both sides-Fold in half-Put the front cover on the left side
babywings76
Gold Member
At my daughter's dance class tonight I was talking with the office manager. Not only does she want to do a catalog show so she can get the DCB, but she wants info on possibly doing a PC bridal shower for one of the studio teachers! She wants me to bring her stuff for a catalog show tomorrow along with some info about bridal showers. What do you think I should give her about that? Do I type up a flyer that explains the way a bridal shower can work? There seems to be multiple ways that I've heard some of you do these. So how much info do I give them when they are in the contemplating it stage?

There is a shower flyer from PC, but if you don't have it, I guess it won't work to give it to her tomorrow. Have you done a search on the files section?

this is what i gave to my last bride. it covers both registries & showers. i got it off of here somewhere :angel:

shes got a registry through me & a shower coming up on the 16th..

Attachments

• REGISTRY LETTER.doc
    92 KB · Views: 418
I found a really nice bridal shower brochure in the files. It's really great, but I can't figure out how it's supposed to go together. Stapled? Copied on both sides? The front page has the main cover on the left side of the paper. So if I fold it, it won't be the front cover anymore. KWIM? I might just be having a "Duh" moment. Does anyone have a tip for me on how it's supposed to be?

Is it a tri-fold brochure?

It has 4 pages and each page is like 2 pages, as if you can just fold the stack of them in half and it would be a booklet. I'm adding the link to it here.

Attachments

• Bridal shower pamphlet.doc
    50 KB · Views: 666
Does anyone know how to assemble this into a presentable brochure? I love it, printed it out, now I'm stuck on how to put it together. I have to give it out to someone today. Any help would be great. TIA!

Meghan, thanks for sharing your letter.
Gail

thecougchef said:
this is what i gave to my last bride. it covers both registries & showers. i got it off of here somewhere :angel:

shes got a registry through me & a shower coming up on the 16th..

I like this one, too. Thanks for sharing it. (Sorry I didn't say thank you earlier...it's been a hectic morning with my kids distracting me and I'm trying to do too many things at once. :rolleyes: ) Congrats on getting your registry and shower! :)

I played around with it and moved the info to be on the pages that I think they should be so I could print out on both sides, then fold it in half. Looks good, I'll save it and upload it later. Thanks for listening to my ramblings....

1. What is an appropriate gift to give to potential bridal shower hosts?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked this question. A great gift idea for potential bridal shower hosts is a gift basket filled with some of our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets. This not only shows your appreciation for their willingness to host, but also introduces them to our high-quality products that can make their cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Can I personalize the gifts for each potential bridal shower host?

Yes, you can absolutely personalize the gifts for each host. Our customizable products, such as cutting boards and aprons, make great options for adding a special touch. You can also include a handwritten note expressing your gratitude for their help in planning the bridal shower.

3. Should I stick to only Pampered Chef products for the gifts?

While we definitely recommend including some of our products in the gift basket, you can also add in other items that the hosts may enjoy. Some ideas could be candles, gourmet food items, or even a gift card to a local restaurant. Just make sure the overall theme of the gift is centered around cooking and entertaining.

4. How much should I spend on each gift for potential bridal shower hosts?

The amount you spend on each gift can vary depending on your budget and the number of hosts. However, we recommend spending around $30-$50 per gift. This allows you to include a few of our products and some other thoughtful items without breaking the bank.

5. Can I order the gifts through my Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can definitely order the gifts through your consultant. They can help you select the perfect products and assist with personalization options. Plus, by ordering through your consultant, you can take advantage of any current specials or discounts that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • TheFreddiesCook