• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Writing a Note to a Potential Bridal Shower Host!

In summary, the caller made a call this morning and found out that their contact was interested in hosting a bridal shower for their brother's fiancee. They need to send a note with the information they are sending to the contact. The caller recommends that the bride and groom create a wishlist of items they would like to have at the shower and that all purchases made at the shower increase the value of the free product. The caller recommends that the host tell everyone that they can purchase items for themselves and for the couple. If the caller types "shower" or "wedding" in the files section of the website, they will find documents that they can reference.
TheFreddiesCook
I made a call this morning!! yay! and she is interested in a bridal shower for her brother's fiancee. I need to send her a note with the info I am sending. What should I say? I am newbie at this. Help!

I would just hand write a quick note saying here's the info I promised to send--i'll call you next week to see what you think.then make good on your promise and CALL HER AGAIN!

Keep it simple. This is not a complex business, it is a follow-up business--that's what makes it hard! Short, simple, sweet. Remember - recruiting hosts or consultants is a little like feeding birds. Throw a few crumbs, they come for more. Throw the whole loaf, they fly away.

LOL Scott...love the analogy....gonna use that. :)

Just let her know what the perks are for having a shower, and then proceed with setting a date. Ask that the bride and groom create their wishlist. When the invites go out, include that they're registered with the Pampered Chef and where to locate the wishlist or include a printed copy.

Ask the "host" to tell everyone that they can purchase for themselves and the couple, and that all purchases increase the Free Product Value for the happy couple.

If you type in "shower" or "wedding" in the files section, you'll find all sorts of docs....look through them and see which ideas you like.

Congrats on getting a shower! = )

Well, I sent the note... Included the info about the shower. She had also told me at the show where I met her that she'd think about a show of her own, so I also told her about the February host special on this note and left it at that.... I'll follow up next week with a phone call.

Was this right or was it already too much information?

I think that sounds perfect!!

I agree....perfect! Now the secret is in the follow up. Call her in a few days and see what she thinks...if she has questions or is ready to book. ; )

Good! I did not want to throw her the whole loaf of bread, like Scott said! :p

1. How do I start writing a note to a potential bridal shower host?

To start writing a note to a potential bridal shower host, begin by expressing your gratitude for their willingness to host the event. You can also mention how excited you are for the upcoming bridal shower.

2. What should I include in the note?

In the note, be sure to include the date, time, and location of the bridal shower. You can also mention any specific details or themes that the host should know about. Additionally, don't forget to include your contact information in case the host needs to reach you for any reason.

3. How can I personalize the note?

You can personalize the note by including a heartfelt message about your relationship with the bride and how much her bridal shower means to you. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a special token of appreciation.

4. Is it appropriate to mention gifts in the note?

It is not necessary to mention gifts in the note. However, if the host asks about gift ideas, you can suggest some items from the bride's registry or mention her interests and preferences.

5. Should I send a thank-you note after the shower?

Yes, it is always a good idea to send a thank-you note after the bridal shower to show your appreciation for the host's efforts. You can also include a special message about how much you enjoyed the shower and how grateful you are for their hospitality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • etteluap70PC