• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Expect from Host Specials? I Have Questions!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and enjoy time with loved ones. To qualify for host specials, you need at least $200 in sales and two party bookings. You can choose which products you want for your host specials, including top sellers and new releases. You can also use your host rewards towards your purchase of host specials to maximize your savings. However, host specials must be redeemed within 30 days after your party closes.
hperschnick
I have been doing this for less than a year. I had a past host ask me if the cookware woudl be on Host Special again this year. I didn't know if that was something that typically went on host special at some time each year or if the specails are totally random. She did a catty and got the 8" but now wants more and will host a cooking show if they go on special again. Just didn't know what to expect.

I know I can offer her the 1/2 off option but thought I would check this out also.

We never know too far in advance. Just keep her on your list and tell you'll let her know if it does go on special.

Hi there! It's great that you've been hosting for less than a year and already have a past host asking about the cookware on host special. In my experience, host specials can vary and may not necessarily follow a set schedule. However, it's worth checking with your company or consultant to see if there is a pattern or if they have any information on upcoming specials. In the meantime, offering the 1/2 off option is a great idea and may be a good option for your past host. Best of luck with your upcoming shows!

Related to What to Expect from Host Specials? I Have Questions!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family.

2. How do I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must have at least $200 in sales and two party bookings from your party. Host specials are also available to online party hosts with $200 in sales.

3. Can I choose which products I want for my host specials?

Yes, as a host, you can choose which products you want for your host specials. You can select from a variety of products, including top sellers and new releases.

4. Can I use my host rewards towards my purchase of host specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards your purchase of host specials. This is a great way to maximize your savings and get even more products for free or at a discount.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host specials?

Host specials must be redeemed within 30 days after your party closes. After this time, the specials will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
menehune
Replies
Views
sailorsarah