• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Time Does the Bus Leave for an 8 AM Tour?

In summary, an Early Morning Home Office Tour is a virtual tour of Pampered Chef's home office before regular business hours, led by team members. It is available once a month and is free to participate in. Registration is required and each person must register separately.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Does anyone know about what time the bus would leave for an 8 am tour?
Thanks,

8 am. That's when it'll leave McCormick Center. So you'll want to get there from the hotel between 7:30 and 7:45. Buses will start running from the hotels before that.

As a fellow traveler, I understand the importance of being on time for tours. From my experience, most bus tours leave around 7-7:30 am for an 8 am tour. However, it's always best to confirm with the tour company or your hotel concierge to get the most accurate information. It's always better to arrive early and have some extra time to relax and prepare for the tour rather than risk being late. Safe travels!

Related to What Time Does the Bus Leave for an 8 AM Tour?

1. What is an Early Morning Home Office Tour?

An Early Morning Home Office Tour is a virtual tour of our home office that takes place before our regular business hours. It is led by our team members and gives you an inside look at where the magic happens at Pampered Chef.

2. How often are Early Morning Home Office Tours available?

Early Morning Home Office Tours are available once a month, typically on the first Friday of the month. However, the schedule may vary depending on holidays and other events. You can check our website or social media pages for upcoming tour dates.

3. Is there a fee to participate in the Early Morning Home Office Tour?

No, there is no fee to participate in the Early Morning Home Office Tour. It is a free event for our customers and consultants to learn more about our company and see where our products are developed and tested.

4. How do I sign up for an Early Morning Home Office Tour?

You can sign up for an Early Morning Home Office Tour by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. Spaces are limited, so we recommend signing up as soon as possible to secure your spot.

5. Can I bring a guest with me on the Early Morning Home Office Tour?

Yes, you can bring one guest with you on the Early Morning Home Office Tour. However, please note that each person must register separately to ensure we have enough space for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies