• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Season My Baked Tilapia With?

I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight. All depends if I'm eating alone tonight.Baked Tilapia, steamed green beans, and roasted potatoes and carrots. Sounds like a great plan!
rennea
Gold Member
I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight. All depends if I'm eating alone tonight.

Baked Tilapia, steamed green beans, and roasted potatoes and carrots.

show tonight so pb&j on the way there. i'm pretty excited - 20- 22 people and we are doing the 30-min chicken! hope to sell some dcbs and get some bookings for the white dcb!

We're going to Red Robin. DH's birthday is next week and he started getting his b'day freebie coupons via email. Tonight we're using one (free burger). He'll have the Sauteed 'Shroom burger. I will decide when I get there, depending on what sounds good.

Not sure what we are going to do, probably leftovers. We have some leftover pizza, bbq pork, stirfry, and lettuce that needs used up before it goes bad. We are also kidfree tonight, so I'm not cooking anything! woohoo I'm excited a couple hours of peace! hehe

We will be eating out tonight. Maybe Chick Fil A??? I will have to think about it...:rolleyes:

Pizza for us because we (the family!) are setting up for my open house that's tomorrow. We've got some gift certificates to use at the local pizzeria. Yum! :)

It's Youth Rally night so we're eating at the hosting church. They always feed the kids really good so we tend to enjoy Youth Rally nights!

I've got a show tonight. 12-15 guests YEAH!!! So dinner is on DH. Ha Ha, let him try to feed the natives.

I am making beef stroganoff tonight, with corn or peas on the side.

I think that I'm making DH take me out to eat... bad day with the kiddos! Lots of fighting... of course, that plan would be even better if we had a sitter! Oh well, at least I don't have to cook!

I made Mac and cheese and salad - No meat because its Lent.

Leftover veggie soup at the Bates' Bungalow. We had more guava turnovers for breakfast, though. I'm playing with the recipe.

DH is working tonight, and it's his birthday. I was going to take the kids to meet him somewhere for dinner, but with it being a Friday night I doubt he would have been able to actually sit and enjoy a meal (he's in law enforcement...Friday night = busy!). So the kids and I ordered pizza delivery instead. :) We had his birthday dinner with my side of the family yesterday and his side will be hosting his birthday dinner on Tuesday, so it'll all balance out.

ChefBeckyD said:
Baked Tilapia, steamed green beans, and roasted potatoes and carrots.

That sounds so yummy. What do you put on your baked tilapia?

Related to What Should I Season My Baked Tilapia With?

What is "What's for Dinner?"

"What's for Dinner?" is a weekly meal planning program offered by Pampered Chef. Each week, subscribers receive five recipes with step-by-step instructions and ingredients for a complete dinner menu, along with helpful cooking tips and tricks.

How do I subscribe to "What's for Dinner?"

To subscribe to "What's for Dinner?", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "What's for Dinner?" tab. From there, you can choose a subscription plan and provide your email address to start receiving weekly meal plans.

Can I customize the recipes in "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, you can easily customize the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. You can swap out ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and even add your own recipes to the meal plan.

Do I need any special cooking equipment for the recipes in "What's for Dinner?"

No, the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" are designed to be easily prepared with basic kitchen equipment. However, if you have any Pampered Chef products, they can certainly be used to make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

Is there a cost for "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, there is a subscription fee for "What's for Dinner?". However, the cost is very reasonable and provides you with five delicious and convenient dinner recipes each week. You can also choose to pay for a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara