• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Making for Shows This Spring?

In summary, Keith is keeping it simple by offering 15-minute fajitas or three cheese garden pizza as options for his cooking demonstrations. He also brings a complimentary dish of chicken with cream cheese and raspberry jalapeno sauce to serve with crackers. He has sold over 25 bottles of the sauce through this tactic. He discourages hosts from having a dessert demo as it usually results in lower sales and less bookings, but offers to make a trifle for them if they insist.
sunnygirl in nd
I'm making up my new menus

Fajitas and margaritas...
15 min in the microwave fajotas and the dirty margarita in the trifle bowl or the quick-stir. Taco ring- oldie but goodie... Chocolate Lava cake in the DCBThat is it.. keeping it simple for myself!

ChefMary412 said:
Fajitas and margaritas...
15 min in the microwave fajotas and the dirty margarita in the trifle bowl or the quick-stir.

Taco ring- oldie but goodie...

Chocolate Lava cake in the DCB

That is it.. keeping it simple for myself!

Which book are each of these in?

fajitas are in the Weekday Dinners Done Cards
Margarita... not in a book... wicked easy
Choc. Lava... no book... just a good way to show DCB
Taco Ring.... All the Best

chef Mary, would you share your lava cake and margarita recipe? Dang does that ever sound good right now....

lol... it does!!cake in the DCB is the one where you:
1. take a chocolate cake mix and dump it, and the ingredients to make it into the DCB (deep covered baker). Mix together.
2. Then you "glopp" on spoonfuls of chocolate frosting on the top of the cake batter into 5-6 spoonfuls.. leave there don't mix in.
3. cover baker and microwave for 11-13 minutes.
4. Take out of micro. and let sit with cover on for 5 minutes.
IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Magarita-
1 can frozen limeaid.
refill can once with water
refill again with tequilla
add one beer (any kind works)
Use a few limes as decoration...
Mix and ENJOY!!!

This is what I give my hosts.

Attachments

• recipe choices.pdf
    429 KB · Views: 628
That's really nice Keith. Tell us all about your special desserts.

Keeping it simple (running these for the next 6 months) They can pick one:
15 minute Fajitas w/ pineapple salsa (from seasons best last spring/summer)
OR
Three Cheese Garden Pizza
(both of these show of at least $300 in product-that's how I pick a recipe by the ease of it and how much in product value it will show)I also bring complimentary :a chicken in the deep covered baker and half a block of cream cheese which I splash a bit of rasp. halepano sauce over and serve w/ crackers as guests are arriving. I have sold over 25 bottles of sauce since doing this!

RMDave said:
That's really nice Keith. Tell us all about your special desserts.

Hahahahahaha.

I try to discourage hosts from doing a dessert demo -- I tell them it usually results in lower sales (less FREE stuff for them ) and less bookings. If they really want a dessert, I'll tell them I'll do a trifle and premake it, so we can serve dessert, but that I'd rather demo something else.

Related to What Recipes Are You Making for Shows This Spring?

1. What are some light and refreshing recipes for spring?

Some light and refreshing recipes perfect for spring include our Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus, Strawberry Spinach Salad, and Lemon Blueberry Trifle.

2. What are some recipes that use seasonal produce?

We have a variety of recipes that use seasonal produce, such as our Spring Vegetable Quiche, Grilled Vegetable Skewers, and Spring Green Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing.

3. Can you recommend any dishes for outdoor grilling?

Absolutely! Some great options for outdoor grilling include our Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs, Grilled Pineapple Salsa, and Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa.

4. Are there any recipes that are easy to prepare for a large group?

Yes, we have many recipes that are perfect for feeding a large group. Some favorites include our Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli, Chicken Alfredo Bake, and Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage.

5. Do you have any recipes for light and healthy meals?

Yes, we offer a variety of light and healthy options, such as our Quinoa and Black Bean Burrito Bowls, Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Salad, and Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Abrooks