• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe/Theme Show Wishes and Guesses

In summary, a "New Recipe/Theme Show" is a type of Pampered Chef cooking demonstration where the consultant showcases new recipes and products that follow a specific theme. You can request a specific theme for your show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also suggest a specific recipe for the show, and there are no additional costs besides the regular cost of purchasing products. It is also encouraged to invite friends and family to the show and make it a fun and interactive experience.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
We've been talking about earning SAT and the trips, but what about the recipes?

Any wishes or guesses on the new theme shows or recipes? What would you like to see the test kitchens come out with? Remember, it's going to be the spring/summer season.

I'm open to new salads! I've had great success with the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad - I'd like another salad recipe that would be family friendly like that one. (because the one with grapefruit, radishes, etc...was not a big hit for me!)

I'd also love to see a new Grilling Theme, with maybe some new grilling sauces! The Grill Basket has been such a hit for me...I'm still selling a ton of them even in the winter. This summer, I did several Couples Grill Parties, and I have a couple guys on my team now who are excited about doing Grilling Parties...

I have a grilling party already scheduled for the Spring, so I agree - I'd love to see grill stuff!!

1. What is a "New Recipe/Theme Show"?

A "New Recipe/Theme Show" is a type of Pampered Chef cooking demonstration where the consultant showcases new recipes and products that follow a specific theme, such as holiday cooking or healthy eating. These shows are a great way to learn new cooking techniques and get inspiration for using your Pampered Chef products in creative ways.

2. How do I request a specific theme for my show?

You can request a specific theme for your show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and letting them know your preference. They will work with you to choose a theme that fits your interests and dietary needs, and will provide all the necessary materials and recipes for the show.

3. Can I suggest a specific recipe for a "New Recipe/Theme Show"?

Yes, you can suggest a specific recipe for a "New Recipe/Theme Show" by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will consider your suggestion and may include it in the show if it aligns with the chosen theme and is a recipe that can be easily demonstrated using Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any additional costs for a "New Recipe/Theme Show"?

There are no additional costs for a "New Recipe/Theme Show" besides the regular cost of purchasing Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients and materials for the recipes demonstrated during the show.

5. Can I invite friends and family to my "New Recipe/Theme Show"?

Yes, you can invite friends and family to your "New Recipe/Theme Show." In fact, it is encouraged to make it a fun and interactive experience with loved ones. Your consultant will also provide tips on how to make the show a success and how to involve your guests in the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • AshleyAllison