1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New recipe/theme show wishes and guesses

1. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

We've been talking about earning SAT and the trips, but what about the recipes?

Any wishes or guesses on the new theme shows or recipes? What would you like to see the test kitchens come out with? Remember, it's going to be the spring/summer season.

Dec 9, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm open to new salads! I've had great success with the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad - I'd like another salad recipe that would be family friendly like that one. (because the one with grapefruit, radishes, etc...was not a big hit for me!)

I'd also love to see a new Grilling Theme, with maybe some new grilling sauces! The Grill Basket has been such a hit for me...I'm still selling a ton of them even in the winter. This summer, I did several Couples Grill Parties, and I have a couple guys on my team now who are excited about doing Grilling Parties...

Dec 9, 2009
  3. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

I have a grilling party already scheduled for the Spring, so I agree - I'd love to see grill stuff!!

Have something to add?