• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Consultant Seeks Advice on Freezer Workshops

In summary, a freezer workshop is a cooking party where multiple meals are prepared and frozen for later use. As a returning consultant, you can offer advice on meal planning, recipe selection, and proper freezing techniques. Hosting a freezer workshop can save time and money, provide healthier meal options, and be a fun social event. To market your workshop, use social media, email, and word of mouth and offer incentives for guests to bring a friend. Choose easy-to-prepare and freezer-friendly recipes, and communicate with your host beforehand to ensure a successful workshop. Provide clear instructions and encourage guests to have fun and ask questions.
Abrooks
Hey guys! I am a returning consultant and haven't had a chance to check out all the menus and documents from the new freezer workshops. I do have several people interested and asking for more information. Can you guys share your experiences and what you've learned from doing these workshops?TIA!
Angela

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Hi Angela!I have been doing the freezer workshops for a few months now and have had a great experience with them. The most important thing I have learned is to plan and prepare ahead of time. This includes having all the ingredients and supplies ready, as well as having a clean and organized workspace.I have also found it helpful to have a variety of recipes to choose from, as some people have dietary restrictions or preferences. It's also a good idea to have some vegetarian or vegan options available.During the workshop, I make sure to explain the benefits of freezer cooking and how it can save time and money in the long run. I also demonstrate the proper techniques for prepping and freezing the meals.One tip I have found useful is to have participants bring their own containers or bags to store the meals in, as this saves on cost and waste. I also encourage them to label their containers with the name of the dish and the date it was made.Overall, the freezer workshops have been a hit with my clients and have helped them to get organized and save time in the kitchen. I hope this helps and good luck with your workshops!Best,

What is a freezer workshop and how does it work?

A freezer workshop is a type of cooking party where the host and guests prepare meals that can be frozen and saved for later use. As a returning consultant, you can give advice on meal planning, recipe selection, and proper freezing techniques to make the workshop successful.

What are the benefits of hosting a freezer workshop?

Hosting a freezer workshop can save time and money by preparing multiple meals at once and having them ready for busy days. It also allows for healthier meal options and can be a fun social event.

How can I market my freezer workshop to potential guests?

Use social media, email, and word of mouth to promote your freezer workshop. Offer incentives such as discounts or free products for guests who bring a friend. You can also collaborate with local businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience.

What type of recipes are best for a freezer workshop?

Choose recipes that are easy to prepare and freeze well, such as casseroles, soups, and stews. It's also a good idea to offer a variety of options for different dietary restrictions and preferences.

How can I ensure a successful freezer workshop for my host and guests?

Communicate with your host beforehand to plan the menu and make sure they have enough freezer space. On the day of the workshop, have all the necessary ingredients and supplies ready and provide clear instructions to guests. Encourage them to have fun and ask questions throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies