• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes this necklace so special?

In summary, Deb earned her new ring after hard work and a Cooking Show Live win. She is happy with the new style and thinks it is even more beautiful than the old style ring.
DebbieJ
NC2008025-1.jpg

It has my initials engraved on the inside, too. :)

Wow, that is very pretty! :) Way to go!!!

That is lovely Deb congrats !!!!

WHOHOO Deb - congrats again!Diane let us try hers on!!!! :)

Congrats Deb :)

Oh Deb Well deserved girl! Looks so nice on your beautiful manicured hands! Congrats!!!

Congratulations, too bad I was soo sleepy or I would have thought to ask to see it!! :) That's right you deserve it for all your hard work.

GIRL! That was well worth all that hard work, now wasn't it?!?!

Woohoo! Go Deb and her shiny new ring! :)

Nice Pic! You deserve it!

I think even I would get a manicure for that ring!

Thanks everyone! I was home for 15 hours and managed to get my nails done--got home from family vacation at about 2:30 p.m. on Sunday and called every nail salon in town to see who was open. Got my nails and toes done. Then left at 5:30 in the morning to go downtown and pick up my ring. :D:D

Last edited:
Beautiful Deb!
I LOVE the new style. My director has the old style full of her bling & is on to the bracelet. The old one's pretty, but I love the new one more. My friend let me try hers on, so now I really want one of my own!

GOGEOUS, as I would tell my DD! Congrats Deb, you worked hard to Earn that sucker!

Purrrty! Can't wait to see this pic again next year with some clear, sparkly BLING in it!!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

I just LOVE the new style rings!

Congrats!

Congrats!!! It looks awesome, and so does the ring!! LOL!!

DebbieJ said:
NC2008025-1.jpg

It has my initials engraved on the inside, too. :)

What did you earn TPC in?

Congrats by the way :D

Personal Sales

DebbieJ said:
Personal Sales

Cool! Were you wave 1? A clustermate of mine had TPC in personal sales also.

OMG, Deb -- I didn't even realize that my initials were on the inside until you just told me that!!!!

By the way, I wouldn't have known til I sent it in next year for the diamond additions (thinking positive here)....I haven't taken it off my finger since I put it on Monday morning! ;)

And congrats on earning it, and doing a great Cooking Show Live!

jwpamp said:
And congrats on earning it, and doing a great Cooking Show Live!

Same to you!

I've taken mine off to sleep. I take all my jewelry off at night. But I put it on in the morning before my wedding ring. LOL :D

Another director calls it her PC wedding ring--she wears it all the time.

Beeeeeeeeutiful darlin'!!

Beeeeeeeeeeautiful!

Congrats - what a great fit!!!

jwpamp said:
OMG, Deb -- I didn't even realize that my initials were on the inside until you just told me that!!!!
Same here!! I just went and looked!!

I cheered for you Deb!! Don't know if you heard me, but I did cheer!!

Beautiful ring! Congrats!!

pcchris said:
I cheered for you Deb!! Don't know if you heard me, but I did cheer!!

Beautiful ring! Congrats!!

Oh my, I heard SO many people screaming when I walked out. It was really amazing. I was so touched.

Thank you, Chris!

DebbieJ said:
Oh my, I heard SO many people screaming when I walked out. It was really amazing. I was so touched.

Thank you, Chris!

You're very welcome! You looked very pretty too!!

Congrats Gurl!! I'm trying to earn it this year!!! I just had another cancellation for this coming week! I had 4 shows, and now 2 and I can't get a hold of those 2. :cry:

Congrats, Deb!! It takes hard work to earn TPC! The new rings are beautiful!

I hope to join you next year to add a diamond on my ring too. I have the old style and it was going to cost something like $425 to switch to the new ring so I have decided the old style fits my budget and everything else!!!

Congrats Deb! It is well deserved. It was great to see a fellow Cheffer walk across stage! I hope to join in next year!!!!

Congratulations!

Related to What makes this necklace so special?

1. What material is the necklace made of?

The necklace is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to tarnishing.

2. Can I choose the font for the initials?

Yes, we offer a variety of font options for you to choose from. You can personalize the font to your liking.

3. How is the engraving done?

The engraving is done using a precision laser, ensuring a clean and precise finish. This also allows for a deep and long-lasting engraving.

4. How long does it take to receive the necklace?

The necklace will be shipped out within 3-5 business days after the order is placed. Shipping time will vary depending on your location.

5. Is the necklace adjustable?

Yes, the necklace comes with an adjustable chain that can be extended up to 2 inches to ensure a perfect fit for anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn