• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot- Anyone Know the July Longaberger Special

In summary, Teresa is an expert summarizer of content. She has not received her July flyer yet and her consultant is out of town. She is sure that it is something she "NEEDS." She also has a Market Basket to carry catalogs to shows. She thinks the big one was a blanket basket or something. She recently had a party and got the picnic basket. She also got the desktop basket, liner & protector.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I haven't received my july flyer yet for the monthly special and my consultant is out of town anyone know what it is?
Thanks!
Teresa

I have a customer who is a consultant, I'll ask her and get back to you...

thanks I'm sure its something I "NEED" !!

<giggle> That's why I had to tell my LB lady to take me off her mailing list. Too much stuff that I "needed." And my family and friends won't come to parties, so I never was able to earn any hosting. Well, not able to earn much hosting. I did have a $1000 party several years ago, but over $200 of that was my order.

My longaberger lady just stopped selling - thank goodness! I can't "afford" to get any more! I have
over 100 longaberger baskets
and many are in closets! My bad.

BETH!!

I would NOT have guessed that about you!! TeeHee!

I think I own 3 of them...

My DH & his ex received two baskets for their wedding. The people wrote on the bottom of them "To Robert & Paige - May your happiness last forever". It didn't even last through the end of the wedding night... sigh... if we had only met in high school... lol back to the baskets... He was tired of reading that on the bottom of the baskets, so he burned them outside. One of the baskets was huge, so I know it cost a fortune.

crystalscookingnow said:
My DH & his ex received two baskets for their wedding. The people wrote on the bottom of them "To Robert & Paige - May your happiness last forever". It didn't even last through the end of the wedding night... sigh... if we had only met in high school... lol back to the baskets... He was tired of reading that on the bottom of the baskets, so he burned them outside. One of the baskets was huge, so I know it cost a fortune.

:yuck::eek:

Couldn't he have burned just the WORDS off so you could use the baskets??

Was the big one their laundry basket?

crystalscookingnow said:

Oh NO! :eek: You should have put them on ebay. :p

KellyTheChef said:
BETH!!

I would NOT have guessed that about you!! TeeHee!

I think I own 3 of them...

I know! Don't tell my DH. He knows I have a lot of them (obviously) but he has no clue of the extent of my obsession. No more. I will not buy any more.

Oh, I have one that my friends got me and all signed when I moved away from the town where I got hooked to LB. The consultant had a gold mine in us. One of us did a show each month. I also have a couple that I bought when I visited the factory in Dresdon - I even made one myself. I stayed at their hotel - very cool - LB baskets and pottery all over the room.

No. I will not buy any more baskets.

DH doesn't know how much I've spent on them, either. Without taking actual physical inventory, I estimate that I probably have 30 or so, and some are biggies (laundry hamper, hanging file box - that's what I store my catalogs in). I use a Market Basket to carry catalogs to shows.

I think the big one was a blanket basket or something. It had a protector & liner too. The other was the recipe basket with the lid. He just didn't "get" it. I recently had a party & got the picnic basket. LOVE IT! I also got the desktop basket, liner & protector. I use that on my counter top for scrapers & utensils. :D I really love the quality, I just can't afford them!

its a sad sad addiction
I'm not admitting to how many I have just that I have more than Beth by "several"

Teresa Lynn said:
its a sad sad addiction
I'm not admitting to how many I have just that I have more than Beth by "several"

OH MY!!!

I don't have any and I a guessing I should probably steer clear of them ---- I have enough with my PC obsession! :blushing:

Whew! I have about 15 and my "friends" where making fun of me the other night for having that many! They just don't get it!! I also have one I made Beth....they have those traveling shows and I went ot one in Williamsburg last spring. My youngest DD and I went with a group of friends-including my consultant! We both signed the basket and had the gal who helped us weave it sign and the guy who put my handles on. Then I get Gary Longaberger to sign it! Dh has no idea the while I spent $65 to make the basket...I spent well over $100 for all the accessories....

048.jpg

I made the patriotic one in Killeen this past Oct. even though I really didn't like the accessories my husband encouraged me to buy them
He does know what I spend 'cuz it goes on his cc

Teresa Lynn said:
I made the patriotic one in Killeen this past Oct. even though I really didn't like the accessories my husband encouraged me to buy them
He does know what I spend 'cuz it goes on his cc

Ohhhhhh...my consultant's sister lives in TX and we SOOOO wanted to make her go and make us a BUNCH of baskets!!!!

I need some more but I just had a SLAH party so I need to take it easy on the party front.....

Just heard back from my customer, here are the specials...PM me if you want to see a flyer.

Horizon of Hope products 20% off July 1-16 only.Grandma Bonnie's pie plate $19.08 (year Grandma Bonnie was born!!)Small Oval Bowl Basket $29 Savings of $11

thanks i will send you a pm

My house is covered from top to bottom with baskets. Luckily, my MIL sells them so most of them are given to us for random events. We just got back from Napa, so she gave us a homecoming basket. I just finished teaching summer school, so I got a "celebratory" basket from her. I think she looks for excuses to buy more. I'm not complaining though, I love them and love not having to pay the money for them!

Kattyschack said:
My house is covered from top to bottom with baskets. Luckily, my MIL sells them so most of them are given to us for random events. We just got back from Napa, so she gave us a homecoming basket. I just finished teaching summer school, so I got a "celebratory" basket from her. I think she looks for excuses to buy more. I'm not complaining though, I love them and love not having to pay the money for them!

That is how my DIL is about Pampered Chef. She has a ton and never buys any. She has said she loves getting PC for gifts and is disappointed when I give her things other than PC. Now my other DIL does buy. I do give her my discount on top of her show discounts and of course she gets just as many gifts!

My LB friend gave me her discount and I gave her mine when we ordered. I usually was the one who had to come up with $$ to settle up. Now she isn't selling so I won't get the deals.

Oh, yeah, I am not buying ANY more baskets!:rolleyes:

We're a big farm family.....I would LOVE to get any of the John Deere baskets. My MIL is a HUGE John Deere person........maybe someday I'll get her one. LOL.

When you buy these, are they just baskets, or are you getting something worthwhile inside, like chocolate? I've never heard of these, but then again, I'm just a West Texas hick.

EpTxGuy said:
When you buy these, are they just baskets, or are you getting something worthwhile inside, like chocolate? I've never heard of these, but then again, I'm just a West Texas hick.

Yes, they are "just" baskets, but similar to PC - we don't sell "just" plain old kitchen tools, right? ;)

We don't have this company in Canada. I love there pottery so it's best it don't come to Canada. LOL!

cathyskitchen said:
Yes, they are "just" baskets, but similar to PC - we don't sell "just" plain old kitchen tools, right? ;)

Yeah, but just imagine if every order from PC came with chocolate! j/k

mine come with lids, protectors and liners (oh wait I do "pay" for those too) :)

EpTxGuy said:
Yeah, but just imagine if every order from PC came with chocolate! j/k

OMG - then I wouldn't have 1-2 of everything in the catalog, I'd have 10 - 12!!!! :D

another July special is the return of the Daffodil basket to honor grandma Bonnie's 100th birthday. This is her favorite flower and the basket is a tribute to her.

Now I am excited! and just a little scared!
I have a fabulous host who is a Longerberger lady and I am doing a show in September :)
I told my friends to start saving and we are all really excited.
I am afraid of a new addiction....but I love baskets!!

be afraid, very very afraid!!!! they multiply during the night and your kids will start telling you you are a " basket case"

Teresa Lynn said:
be afraid, very very afraid!!!! they multiply during the night and your kids will start telling you you are a " basket case"

I agree. You don't want to go there. ...well maybe you do but don't say we didn't warn you!

Teresa Lynn said:

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. You don't want to go there. ...well maybe you do but don't say we didn't warn you!

LMAO ...basket case! Already there, but without the baskets!

I acknowledge that I have been duly warned.

As I flip through my catalog, making my wishlist!:D

oh honey don't get too many things on your list the new catalog will be out before your show

I know!
But it's good to dream :)

shed said:
another July special is the return of the Daffodil basket to honor grandma Bonnie's 100th birthday. This is her favorite flower and the basket is a tribute to her.

I think I only have 1 basket, but I saw this one on their website and I think I might just have to get it. It is
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Anyone have their travel mugs?? I really like them, but I'm curious how others like theirs.

itsjustCarla said:
I think I only have 1 basket, but I saw this one on their website and I think I might just have to get it. It is
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Anyone have their travel mugs?? I really like them, but I'm curious how others like theirs.

Are you talking about the tall pottery mug with the plastic lid? I have one and I hate it. It's too tall for regular use and doesn't fit right in my cup holder either. I have other pottery pieces from LB and love them!

BethCooks4U said:
Are you talking about the tall pottery mug with the plastic lid? I have one and I hate it. It's too tall for regular use and doesn't fit right in my cup holder either. I have other pottery pieces from LB and love them!

Yeppers.....that's the one I was talking about. Thanks for the info.

Related to Ot- Anyone Know the July Longaberger Special

1. What is the July Longaberger special for Pampered Chef?

The July Longaberger special for Pampered Chef is the Summer Celebrations Basket Set. It includes a medium market basket, a large picnic basket, and a small picnic basket, all in a beautiful summer-inspired pattern.

2. When will the July flyer for the monthly special be available?

The July flyer for the monthly special should be available at the beginning of the month. If you have not received it yet, please contact your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website.

3. How can I find out about the monthly special if my consultant is out of town?

You can find out about the monthly special by checking the Pampered Chef website or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to provide you with information about the special and how to order it.

4. Is there a specific date for when the July Longaberger special will end?

The end date for the July Longaberger special may vary, but it is usually available for the entire month. You can check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact end date.

5. How do I order the July Longaberger special?

You can order the July Longaberger special through your consultant, through the Pampered Chef website, or by contacting customer service. Your consultant will be able to assist you with placing the order and any other questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies