• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Does the July CN Catalog Tote Come From?

In summary, the CN's restyled the catalog tote. The Conference Tote from 2009 is the one that is different from the tote that is available now.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
For those of you who have received your July CN - Do you know where the Catalog Tote on the cover come from? Did they restyle the one from the supply order? I like it way better than the tote I bought several years ago.

That is the Conference Tote from 2009 I think? It was a black denim. (LOVE mine)
I thought it odd that they would show THAT one since it isn't available....although, I like it alot better than the regular catalog tote, except that it only has a magnetic snap closure vs a zipper.

I still haven't even gotten my July issue... :-(

esavvymom said:
That is the Conference Tote from 2009 I think? It was a black denim. (LOVE mine)
I thought it odd that they would show THAT one since it isn't available....although, I like it alot better than the regular catalog tote, except that it only has a magnetic snap closure vs a zipper.

Ok, I didn't get to go in 2009.

No it's not that one! I have the one from conference in my office and it doesn't have the tan stitching on it or the different handles. The one from conference is just a larger size of the one available now.

This is the one from conference two years ago:
IMG_3249.jpg

I do have it for sale :)

It's the conference tote from 2008.

Not to argue, but it's not from 2008. I joined PC 8/31/08. I went to my first conference in 2009, and THAT is the bag I have in my lap...the black denim, with tan stitching/lettering. The bag in 2010 (last year) was the one in the picture, because I hated that bag and commented that I liked the 1st year bag better. I sold my 2010 bag later. This year was the green one.But it doesn't really matter, right? ;) It was a conference tote bag.

Ah! Thanks Bobbi! I couldn't remember what bag we had last year because I sold it. Must have been why I didn't remember which one that was.

I wouldn't have remembered either probably except it was My first....I think I'll always remember my first! ;)

Brenda.the.chef - the CN's are always online the first of the month - never wait to see the specials until it comes in the mail cause it usually doesn't arrive until the last week of the month ;)

1. Where can I purchase the July CN Catalog Tote?

The July CN Catalog Tote can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Is the July CN Catalog Tote available in stores?

No, the July CN Catalog Tote is exclusively available through Pampered Chef and cannot be purchased in retail stores.

3. What is the material of the July CN Catalog Tote?

The July CN Catalog Tote is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying heavy cookware and kitchen tools.

4. Can I personalize the July CN Catalog Tote?

Unfortunately, the July CN Catalog Tote cannot be personalized at this time. However, it features a stylish and versatile design that can be used for any occasion.

5. How do I care for the July CN Catalog Tote?

The July CN Catalog Tote is machine washable for easy maintenance. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the quality of the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAndiHV
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefAndiHV
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
TishJacobson
  • bethany.harapat