• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise! My Initials Are Engraved Inside!

In summary, items that can be personalized with initials will have the option to add engraving at the time of purchase. The font and style for engraving will be the same for all items and cannot be customized. Due to the personalized nature of engraved items, returns and exchanges are not accepted. The engraving process typically takes 3-5 business days and there is an additional fee for engraving, which varies depending on the item.
chefkathy
I just realized my initials are engraved on the inside, too!

NC2008025-1.jpg

so fun--i have one more--and I can't wait!! It is so pretty Congrats---Welcome to the TPC side--

I need to look at mine. My Director said that her initials were not put in until she sent hers in for the first diamond ... but maybe she just never noticed. I didn't check because she said it would be later... hmmm, you learn something new everyday! Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!! Congratulations!

that was how mine was too-I think they changed it when they changed the ring--

hummm I'll have to check mine too!

CONGRATS!

Nice meeting you too!

ShanaSmith said:
hummm I'll have to check mine too!

CONGRATS!

Nice meeting you too!

Shana, you and your belly are so cute!!! :D:D

very nice Deb! Congrats!!

Thanks Deb, I was just telling my hubby that I am just too old to be doing this again. I tried to talk him into taking the second half, but it was a no go.

Congratulations guys!!!!! Great picture, Deb!!

Congrats. I'll make TPC next year. :)

thanks for posting deb...i had no idea about the initials...yep, mine are there too...how thoughtful of the company to do that!

1. How do I know if my item has my initials engraved inside?

All items that can be personalized with initials will have the option to add engraving at the time of purchase. If you selected this option, your initials will be engraved inside the item.

2. Can I choose the font or style of the engraving?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization of font or style for engraved initials. The font and style will be the same for all items.

3. Can I return or exchange an item with my initials engraved inside?

Due to the personalized nature of engraved items, we do not accept returns or exchanges for items with initials engraved inside. Please double check your initials before placing your order.

4. How long does it take for an item to be engraved?

The engraving process typically takes an additional 3-5 business days before the item is ready to be shipped. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.

5. Is there an additional cost for engraving my initials inside an item?

Yes, there is an additional fee for engraving initials inside an item. This fee will be displayed at the time of purchase and will vary depending on the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • aimee73b