• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your New Glasses Scratched? - Sharing Experiences

In summary, scratches on new glasses can occur during manufacturing or shipping, due to improper care, or contact with abrasive materials. If glasses have scratches upon arrival, they can be returned for a replacement or refund. To prevent scratches, handle them carefully, clean with a microfiber cloth, and store in a protective case. Minor scratches may be fixable by a professional, but deep or multiple scratches may require a replacement. While minor scratches may not affect vision, deep or in-line scratches can cause distortion and it is best to replace them for clear vision.
imported_iteachurkid
I got my glasses today...super cute! Two of mine have scratches in them though and one is really rough on the inside. They are replacing them, just wondered if anyone else had noticed any similar issue.

I haven't gotten my HWC stuff yet, but I did notice on my dinner glasses (or whatever they're called) that one of my purple dots is smudged. It is not just on the dot, but on the glass as well. A big smudge of purple paint.

i have had the smudge problem on a lot of the wine glasses.

thanks for the heads up. I'll be receiving mine on wednesday and will check then!.

1. Why are my new glasses scratched?

Scratches on new glasses can happen during the manufacturing process or during shipping. They can also occur if the glasses are not properly cared for or if they come into contact with abrasive materials.

2. Can I return my glasses if they have scratches?

Yes, if your glasses have scratches upon arrival, you can return them for a replacement or refund. However, if scratches occur after you have received and used the glasses, they may not be eligible for return or refund.

3. How can I prevent scratches on my new glasses?

To prevent scratches on your new glasses, make sure to handle them with care and avoid contact with abrasive materials. Clean them regularly with a microfiber cloth and store them in a protective case when not in use.

4. Can scratches on my glasses be fixed?

In some cases, minor scratches can be buffed out by a professional. However, deep scratches or multiple scratches may not be fixable and may require a replacement pair of glasses.

5. Do scratches on my glasses affect my vision?

In most cases, minor scratches will not significantly affect your vision. However, deep scratches or scratches in the line of sight may cause distortion and affect your vision. It is best to have scratched glasses replaced to ensure clear vision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
vmgcooks
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies