• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointing Order: Shattered Carafe and Missing Knife - Share Your Experience

, an expert summarizer of content, had an order come in that had one platter broken and then the product boxes were broke open. The shipping boxes were in perfect shape. She emailed HO and told them and they were going to look into it.
Swirl
Some of my sample items came today and the inside of the Carafe was shattered! The inside looked like glass confettii, and my 8" forged knife was missing in the order. I thought they were doing so much better at the distribution center?!? Has anyone else still having problems with their shipments?

Everything else was great. I love the new colors!!!! I ordered the large serving platter and it is amazing. It will be so nice to serve demo items off of it at shows. Oh I'm so excited, wooo hooo!!!!

OH NO!! I haven't heard anything lately, I thought they were doing much better!! Hopefully, it was a freak accident or UPS just tossed it around way too much!! I'm sorry your stuff was broken and missing!! I'm sure HO will take care of it ASAP!

Swirl said:
Everything else was great. I love the new colors!!!! I ordered the large serving platter and it is amazing. It will be so nice to serve demo items off of it at shows. Oh I'm so excited, wooo hooo!!!!

I love the cranberry and eggplant colors. I'm not real crazy about the small green and lavender bowls, but can see myself using them at Easter! Yes, the new platter is wonderful. Finally, a nice decent sized platter to take to shows. I have the large square SA platter, but don't really like taking it to shows for some reason. I hope they come out with a round one with handles next time. It's hard to flip a skillet cake on those square ones sometimes :rolleyes:

I am still having issues, my last show was missing items. It is very frustrating, guess I will continue to have shows shipped to me!!

My square baker and deep dish pie plate were SHATTERED when I got them yesterday, and the outer boxes (stoneware boxes and big box) were both totally fine. The Square baker looked like somone threw it down on a concrete floor, then swept it up and dumped it into the box. The Deep dish pie plate wasn't as bad, but it was still in at least 10 different pieces.

See I just don't understand what's going on. My boxes were in good shape to but that Carafe had to have taken a pretty hard hit to shatter the insides like that, but the box it was in was ok and the outside box was fine. I hope this isn't a string of bad shipments for me again. Makes me feel guilty or like I'm a pest when I have to do adjustments all the time.

I had a host call to tell me that she was missing a medium bar pan. How do you forget to pack a piece of Stoneware?!?!?!?

I got my midseason products yesterday and the box was pretty smushed. My table runner was bent. Thats the first time my boxes were in bad shape.

Every box I have gotten so far has been damaged but so far I have been lucky and none of the products were damaged.

I think people are quick to blame UPS, but there is no way that all my damage (the products, not my brain, LOL!) came from UPS. My boxes don't even look squished or bumped or anything. It HAD to be before they were shipped. Everything else was fine except those two pieces.

Well I am positive mine was damaged at the warehouse. Both boxes were in great shape. They were very quick with the return label, I did the ajustment Wed after I got them and the return label showed up today. They haven't shipped my ajustment yet though, maybe they have to have the damaged one back before they do?!?

I had an order come in July that had one platter broken and then the product boxes were broke open. The shipping boxes were in perfect shape. I believe it was in the warehouse and I emailed HO and told them and they were going to look into it.

Sally Wilhite

Related to Disappointing Order: Shattered Carafe and Missing Knife - Share Your Experience

1. Can I return a product if I am disappointed with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. What if the product I received is damaged or defective?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team and we will work with you to replace the damaged or defective product as soon as possible.

3. What if I received the wrong product?

We apologize for the mix-up. Please contact our customer service team and we will send you the correct product as soon as possible. We may also ask you to return the incorrect product to us.

4. Can I exchange a product for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange a product for a different one within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team to arrange the exchange.

5. How long does it take to process a return or exchange?

Once we receive the returned product, it takes approximately 5-7 business days to process the return or exchange and issue a refund or send out the replacement product. Please note that it may take longer during peak seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies