• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Purse Hangers From Merrill, Love Them

In summary, the conversation discusses purchasing purse hangers from the Merrill website to use as giveaways and booking incentives. The hangers are engraved with The Pampered Chef logo and have felt on the back to protect surfaces. Some participants suggest using them as incentives for recruits, while others prefer using cheaper items like mini spatulas or HWC items. The conversation also briefly mentions ordering other products from Merrill, but it is noted that a consultant number is required to do so.
shelly.nurse
I went on the Merrill website to finally order a namebadge (for my 1 year anniversary with PC), and saw these purse hangers to use as give aways. They are only like 4.50 a piece so I ordered 5 to see what they were like. VERY nice!!! They are engraved with The Pampered Chef logo on a black background, and the back has felt (to protect the surface). I plan on using them as a booking incentive. Book a party, get a purse hanger. They are all the rage here, since no one wants to set their purse on the ground at restaurants, etc. They even hold my purse with everything but the kitchen sink and comes in a little gift box.

http://www.merrillestore.com/pamperedchef/index.asp

Check it out!!

You have to log in to CC and enter Merrill through there, the link won't work. ;)I've been wishing to order one of those, I might just need to break down and get one soon. :)

Oops, sorry, I was hoping the pic would post, but it wouldn't. But what do you think about using them as a booking incentive??

I'm not sure about the booking incentive. I think most people get excited about getting products as rewards, or the reusable shopping bag. It's definitely a nice gift, though, so maybe people would like it. I'm just not sure if most people would jump up for one. KWIM?

They would probably be more for a recruit on your team...that's the type of incentive a consultant might like though. :) The Supply Order has several nice products that can be used for Giveaways or incentives that are in the same price range. Shoot- a MINI-SPATULA would probably get someone excited *hehe*- folks seem to go ga-ga over those little guys.Maybe for May shows- offer a free HWC item? (the cheaper ones)

esavvymom said:
They would probably be more for a recruit on your team...that's the type of incentive a consultant might like though. :) The Supply Order has several nice products that can be used for Giveaways or incentives that are in the same price range. Shoot- a MINI-SPATULA would probably get someone excited *hehe*- folks seem to go ga-ga over those little guys.

Maybe for May shows- offer a free HWC item? (the cheaper ones)

Mini spatula - crap, I get people excited over pan scrapers and citrus peelers! I go for the cheap stuff and they LOVE it!

wadesgirl said:
Mini spatula - crap, I get people excited over pan scrapers and citrus peelers! I go for the cheap stuff and they LOVE it!

LOL - it amazes me how crazy people get over a quikut knife or a citrus peeler!

Now I am disappointed that I did not order a purse hanger for myself..I just didn't know if it would be worth it. 3 of us combined orders from Merrill last time..and one of the other ladies ordered one..and I thought about it again..but I again passed. Now I wish I had gotten one.

Can someone share the Merrills phone number? I'd like to order some t-shirts and I can't find my calender. I can't access it on the web because I am signing up towards the end of the month. Thanks.
Katie

Katiek77 said:
Can someone share the Merrills phone number? I'd like to order some t-shirts and I can't find my calender. I can't access it on the web because I am signing up towards the end of the month. Thanks.
Katie
You can't order from Merrill unless you have a consultant #. I think you'll have to wait until you sign up to order from them.

1. How much weight can the Pampered Chef purse hangers hold?

The new purse hangers from Merrill are designed to hold up to 10 pounds of weight, making them perfect for even your heaviest handbags.

2. Can the purse hangers be used on any type of table?

Yes, the Pampered Chef purse hangers are designed to fit on any table or countertop up to 2 inches thick, making them versatile and convenient to use in any setting.

3. Are the purse hangers durable and long-lasting?

Absolutely. The Pampered Chef purse hangers are made with high-quality materials and are built to last for many years. They are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

4. Do the purse hangers come in different designs or colors?

At this time, the Pampered Chef purse hangers are only available in one design, but it is a sleek and stylish silver color that will match any purse or outfit.

5. How do I clean and maintain the purse hangers?

The purse hangers can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives, as this may damage the surface of the hangers. Regular maintenance will ensure the longevity of your purse hangers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies