• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hate Talking About Pampered Chef in Class While I Am in College

In summary, the girl asks what the person does and is surprised that they cook with Pampered Chef. They tell her that they work at the culinary union and that they cook with PC. The girl is amazed and congratulates them. Then they tell her that if she is interested in a PC shower, they can find a consultant in their area.
randis
I hate talking about Pampered Chef in class while I am in college because you know we are supposed to be there for the subject. Well in my Bio lab recently, I was chatting with my lab partners, and one is going to book and the other is getting married and is going to do a registry with me, and I am seriously going to recruit this girl too!

Then yesterday, someone asked me what I do and I told them I work at the culinary union (its my full time job) and he says, so you cook? and I said well no, not during the day but I do Pampered Chef, so I do cook at my other job. This other girl goes "OMG you do PC??? I haven't been to a party in years, do you have a catalog?" so I had minis in my purse and gave her one...

Lesson learned :: who cares if your in class trying to learn, never stop selling!!!

great job for you having the minis in your purse!! Way to go!

That is awsome!!!!!

Nicely done!

I keep a catalog in the front pocket of my folder. Im much more interested in PC then any subject Im taking. Hopefully someone will approach me. WTG

What a great idea!!! Thanks for reminding me about the mini catalogs... I'm still kinda new to PC... and still learning the ropes...

In addition to mini catalogs in my purse, I carry full-size catalogs, a couple of host kits, and some wedding registry/shower info in my van. Yesterday our IT guy told us that his girlfriend is now his fiance. He's heard us talking about PC before, so he was at least a little familiar with it. I congratulated him and gave him some registry/shower info.

They both live several hours away, so I wouldn't be doing a shower for them. I told him that if she was interested in a PC shower I could certainly find a consultant in their area. (I figure I'll be able to find a volunteer or two here.) If they decide on a registry alone, I let him know that I would be honored if they would go through my website.

You just never know where those opportunities are going to turn up. Thankfully, my office supervisor is now one of my best customers.

1. Why do you hate talking about Pampered Chef in class while you are in college?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am passionate about the products and love sharing them with others. However, I am also a student and recognize that my classmates may not be interested in hearing about Pampered Chef during class time. I don't want to come across as pushy or distracting, so I prefer to keep my business separate from my academic life.

2. How do you balance being a Pampered Chef consultant and a college student?

It can be challenging to balance my responsibilities as a Pampered Chef consultant and a college student. I make sure to prioritize my schoolwork and attend all my classes first. I also set specific times for my Pampered Chef business, such as evenings and weekends, to avoid any conflicts with my studies.

3. Do you feel pressured to sell products to your classmates?

No, I don't feel pressured to sell Pampered Chef products to my classmates. I understand that not everyone is interested in purchasing these types of products, and I respect that. My goal as a consultant is to share the products with those who are interested and provide them with an enjoyable shopping experience.

4. Are there any benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant while in college?

Yes, there are several benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant while in college. It allows me to earn extra income to help with my expenses, and I have the flexibility to work around my school schedule. It also helps me develop important skills, such as time management and communication, which are valuable in both my personal and professional life.

5. How do you handle negative reactions or comments about Pampered Chef from your classmates?

I understand that not everyone will be interested in Pampered Chef or may have negative opinions about it. I respect their opinions and don't take any negative reactions or comments personally. I focus on sharing the products with those who are interested and providing excellent customer service to my clients. However, I am always open to having respectful discussions and addressing any concerns my classmates may have about Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • MrsNetNut404