• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Merrill Black Tote Purse?

In summary, Suzy from Texas is looking to buy a Merrill black tote purse, but they are no longer being sold on the Merrill site. There is a smaller version of the purse that was previously available. Suzy has one and is willing to sell it to someone in Ohio. Merrill has had manufacturing issues with the tote, specifically the zippers tearing away from the fabric. Some people have had success getting a replacement from Merrill. There is also a desire for more color options, specifically pink, brown, and blue.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have a Merrill black tote purse they'd like to sell? I just went on the Merrill site and they are no longer selling it. They have the larger one, but there is a "smaller" purse size that was on the site for some time.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas
[email protected]

Are you talking about the ribbon tote?

oohh-- there are new ribbons online for the tote. :)

chefann said:
oohh-- there are new ribbons online for the tote. :)

I gotta tell ya Ann - it's unnecessarily rude and thoughtless of you to go wavin' shopping temptation under my nose between paydays...sheesh!

Ooooooh - holiday-ish colors!!!! Dressy!
Damn you Ann!!!!

I'm sorry, Carolyn. :hanging head in shame:

i have one ---Do you know how much they are? I can mail it or bring it to OH?Let me know!!!

I emailed Merrill because I finally decided I wanted to buy the ribbon tote but couldn't find it on the website. They told me that they had "manufacturing issues" and were resolving them and would put it back up as soon as they could. Just thought I would pass this on.

I know people who bought them at conference that had the zippers tear away from the fabric after only a month or two. Maybe that is the manufacturing issue.

Yes, I'd love to buy the tote from you-morfiaes. Please email me at:[email protected] and I will mail you a check or send you money via paypal.
Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

quiverfull7 said:
I know people who bought them at conference that had the zippers tear away from the fabric after only a month or two. Maybe that is the manufacturing issue.

Yeah, that happened to my Director, but she called Merrill & they were going to send her a new one! Hopefully they come out with an improved version & put it for sale again!!

hmm, what are the holiday colors? red, white and green?

dannyzmom said:
Ooooooh - holiday-ish colors!!!! Dressy!
Damn you Ann!!!!

DITTO!!!

rassafrasken too short.

heat123 said:
hmm, what are the holiday colors? red, white and green?

silver blue and gold

pretty, I went to look at them very soft looking!

On another note (sorry to hijack!) I want more to choose from too!! I'm a pink/brown/blue kinda girl....wish they had something along those lines...even if it would be just a solid brown bag!! Merrill is such a monopoly...very disappointed in them!!:thumbdown: :mad: :grumpy: :thumbdown:

The Method Tote they carry is brown and black.

Related to Where Can I Find the Merrill Black Tote Purse?

1. Can the Merrill Tote Purse be used as a diaper bag?

No, the Merrill Tote Purse is not designed to be used as a diaper bag. It is meant to be a stylish and functional everyday tote for personal items.

2. What are the dimensions of the Merrill Tote Purse?

The dimensions of the Merrill Tote Purse are 13.5" L x 5" W x 11" H.

3. Is the Merrill Tote Purse machine washable?

No, the Merrill Tote Purse is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent.

4. Can the Merrill Tote Purse be monogrammed?

Yes, the Merrill Tote Purse can be monogrammed with up to three initials for a personalized touch. This service can be added at checkout for an additional fee.

5. What material is the Merrill Tote Purse made of?

The Merrill Tote Purse is made of a durable and water-resistant polyester material, perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
koima
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • missey1020
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies