• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purse Shopping: Does the New Merrill Tote Fit My Needs?

In summary, the Merrill Tote is a versatile and functional bag that is suitable for various uses. It can fit most standard-sized laptops and is made from a durable and water-resistant material. The bag has a total of 7 pockets, providing ample space for organizing essentials. While not specifically designed as a diaper bag, it can function as one and is easy to clean. The Merrill Tote is also comfortable to carry with adjustable straps and a padded back panel, and it can be easily transported on a suitcase with its luggage handle pass-through.
redsoxgirl
Does the new one on Merrill have pockets and stuff in it?
ow large are the handles? I'm a plus size gal and need a purse/bag with longer handles to be able to fit over my arm/jacket comfortably.
As a comprison - the catalog tote fits well over a jean jacket, but not my wool winter coat.

Trying to decide if it's something I should get.

I thought I read somewhere on another post that the new Merrill tote doesn't have any pockets nor does it zip or close! :( So I won't be getting one because of those reasons. But someone can correct me if I am wrong on the pockets thing. Not sure about the handles either, sorry.

It is what is classified as a basic "bucket" tote. Imagine a bucket with string handles. No lining, no pockets, no closure, open edges on the inside. I used to work for a company that produced products like this so I know what they are referring to. It's basically cheaper to make and you don't have issues with a lining that may be inferior and rip out. I am unsure of the length of the handles but you can email them. When it first came out, I emailed asking them about what kind of tote it was and they got back to me really quick.

I definitely need a bad with a pocket(s) inside so that's out for me.

Thanks guys.

:( Wish I knew that before I ordered it a few days ago. I would have like to use it as a purse.

Related to Purse Shopping: Does the New Merrill Tote Fit My Needs?

1. Can the Merrill Tote fit a laptop?

Yes, the Merrill Tote is designed to fit most standard-sized laptops with ease. It has a padded laptop compartment that can accommodate laptops up to 15 inches in size.

2. Is the Merrill Tote water-resistant?

Yes, the Merrill Tote is made from a durable and water-resistant material. It will protect your belongings from getting wet in light rain or accidental spills.

3. How many pockets does the Merrill Tote have?

The Merrill Tote has a total of 7 pockets, including a large main compartment, a padded laptop compartment, and multiple smaller pockets for organizing your essentials.

4. Can the Merrill Tote be used as a diaper bag?

While the Merrill Tote is not specifically designed as a diaper bag, it can certainly function as one. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the water-resistant material makes it easy to clean.

5. Is the Merrill Tote comfortable to carry?

Yes, the Merrill Tote has adjustable shoulder straps and a padded back panel for added comfort while carrying. It also has a luggage handle pass-through, making it easy to transport on a suitcase for longer trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Jess_K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies