• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Excited About Your Shipped IPAD with Engraving?

In summary, the new web is a nice set up, but not available to everyone just yet. You can access it through the Safari app on either an iPad or an iPhone, but you will need to be a director or above to do so.
3girls
Gold Member
Hi Everyone...I was so excited from an email I received this morning...my IPAD is shipping...plus I had it engraved so it makes it even better....how does everyone like the new web?

Mine is shipping too, I'll have mine next Friday. Wahoo!!!

I like the new web set up for shows.

I don't have access yet. :)

Is there an App available for iPad and iPhone. I have both. :)

The app won't be available until May 14th, but you could try to access to new web (if you have clearance to) through the Safari app on either. I'm going to try it in a bit on my iPad so maybe I can bring it to my show tonight, but since we can't migrate our contacts yet, I may just bring the laptop and good 'ole P3 for now :(

so if I go to Pampered Chef on my iPad, I may be able to get in on the new system? It's def worth a try.

Only if you're a director or above - you should be able to access the new web through Safari, but the app will not be available until the 14th.

NewtoMom said:
so if I go to Pampered Chef on my iPad, I may be able to get in on the new system? It's def worth a try.
The only thing we can see (who are not Directors or above) is the new public website. Go to pamperedchef.com and click on their link in the middle of the page that says "Visit our brand new website". That's the new public page.The CONSULTANT pages (Consultant's Corner, etc) is only open for the Directors, and above for now, plus BRAND new consultants who signed May 3rd or after. In a few weeks, SCs and TLs will get access, and then Consultants or new consultants who signed BEFORE May 1st.

(And you don't need Safari to access the public site...I use Firefox. It's open to all.)

I meant the Safari app on the iPad or iPhone - I also use Firefox on my laptop ;)

frozenchef said:
I meant the Safari app on the iPad or iPhone - I also use Firefox on my laptop ;)

I figured that was what you meant AFTER I posted mine. ;) But I left it, in case someone else was thinking computer browser, not just i-browser.

Just checked out the customer and consultant sides of the new web via my Safari app on my iPad and both look nice on there. I may just bring the iPad to my show tonight! Although maybe I should put the laptop in the car just to have a backup... ;)

I am super jelly right about now!! :D You ladies are super lucky to have earned that. I didn't work as hard I could to get that, but it's ok lesson learned and from now I will take advantage of all FREE things that PC has to offer! :D

1. How long will it take for my iPad to be shipped?

The shipping time for iPads varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 business days for expedited shipping.

2. Can I track my iPad shipment?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status and location of your iPad shipment.

3. Is there an additional cost for shipping?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for all iPad orders. The exact cost will depend on your location, chosen shipping method, and the weight of your order. Shipping fees will be calculated and shown at checkout.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my iPad order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. Can I have my iPad shipped internationally?

Yes, we offer international shipping for iPads. However, please note that additional fees and customs charges may apply. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and will not be included in the total cost at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies