• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the difference between a cooking show and a catalog show?

In summary, a catalog show is the same as any other show, the only difference is the $15 in free stuff as a reward for hosting the show and providing recipe ingredients.
afwife98439
Im a new consultant and I suppose to be doing a couple of catalog shows but Im not really sure about how to go about them or how to treat them. How do you send them to HO and what not? I couldn't find anything on catalog shows on the website so I'm asking on here maybe someone could tell me how to go about it. Any information would be absolutely wonderful!! I appreciate anything. Thanks!!

A catalog show is no different than any other show. The only difference is the $15 in free stuff as a reward for hosting the show and providing recipe ingredients.There's a cute "un-party invitation" on here. I find that even with cooking shows, a large portion of orders are actually obtained outside of the actual show from people at work and such.

Sorry for the Hi jack so early in the thread, but I LOVE that verse Di Can Cook! It's one of my all time favorites!

Two ways you can send it in.

1. The easiest- If you have your PC debit card you can install Pampered Partner Plus on your computer and enter the catalog shows. The program walks you through the steps. When it asks for payment, you will type in your PC debit card number. The order is paid for and submitted over the internet. Takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

2. If you don't have a PC debit card, you should apply for one right away. This makes your business quicker by utilizing the internet to quickly submit orders. It also gives PC permission to deposit your commission check into your checking twice a month, rather than waiting for a check to come. It's easy to apply. Go to PC website and go to Managing Your Business, drop down to Financial Forms then Debit Card. It will give you information you need to get started with this feature.

With Pampered Partner Plus installed, you can still enter your catalog shows. When it asks for payment type, you will click down to check. Then print. You can print out your order and send it along with your personal check or money order to Pampered Chef. You can do this until your Debit Card information has gone through. You can contact HO and get the debit card # over the phone, shortly after submitting it, so you don't have to continue to send in your order.

The difference between a cooking show and a catalog show is
Cooking: The hostess sends invites have people come to thier home and provides food for a demo they also get 15.00 more then a catalog show

Catalog: The hostess gets catalogs and passes them around work, family and friends DO NOT have a demo in thier home and does not have to buy any food so in order for the hostess to get any free products then she needs to get $200 in sales.

I hope this really helps clear up things for you

Related to What is the difference between a cooking show and a catalog show?

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a convenient way to host a Pampered Chef party without having to physically gather all of your friends and family in one location. Instead, you can share a digital version of our catalog with your guests and they can place their orders online.

2. How do I earn rewards from a catalog show?

When you host a catalog show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your guests' orders. The more sales you generate, the more rewards you can earn!

3. Can I still earn hostess rewards if I only have a few guests?

Yes, even if you only have a few guests participating in your catalog show, you can still earn rewards. Our hostess rewards program is designed to be flexible and cater to all party sizes.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 10-14 days, but you can choose to extend it if needed. This allows your guests to have enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

5. How do my guests place their orders for a catalog show?

Once you have shared the catalog with your guests, they can place their orders online through your unique party link. They can also call our customer service team to place their orders over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • mandy412