• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Doesn't Count Towards Commission? HWC & Host Specials

In summary, there are certain items that are not eligible for commission, such as half-price items, business supplies, and discounted items. Host Specials also do not count towards commission and are only for our hosts' benefit. Sales made with Host Rewards do not earn commission, as they are a form of compensation for hosting a party. However, sales made through a personal website are eligible for commission, unless they are discounted or Host Special items. And finally, commission can be earned on sales made through fundraisers, but the percentage may differ from regular sales commission.
Oklabell
What does NOT count toward commission? HWC? Host special?

Thanks in advance

The host special is not a commissionable sale but HWC guest specials do.

Host Specials, Half Price items, Free Product Value & consultant orders (Supply, personal, kit enhancement, sample).

thanks so much for clearing that up for me

and replacement orders . . .

Maybe a silly question, but what do we do in the instances of replacement parts? Is that out of our pocket? So much great info on this thread -TIA :)

nope, not unless you really like there person! haha I tell the person what the cost is plus tax (no shipping on these..yahoo!!) and they pay me. :) Then I just put it on my TPC debit card.

ok! Thanks :) I was confused why we submit as a non-comm order - I guess because we collect payment at the time? I have 2 customers that need the plastic collar for their food choppers. So I'm glad to have the info! Thanks again!!

Replacement parts are non-comm because we don't get commission on them. Nor do they count toward career sales.

1. What items are not eligible for commission?

Items that are not eligible for commission include half-price items, business supplies, and discounted items.

2. Are Host Specials included in commission?

No, Host Specials do not count towards commission. They are special offers for our hosts and cannot be used for commission.

3. Do I earn commission on sales made with Host Rewards?

No, commission is not earned on sales made with Host Rewards. Host Rewards are a form of compensation for hosting a party.

4. Are sales made through my personal website eligible for commission?

Yes, sales made through your personal website are eligible for commission as long as they are not discounted or Host Special items.

5. Can I earn commission on sales made through fundraisers?

Yes, you can earn commission on sales made through fundraisers. However, the commission percentage may be different from your regular sales commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gina119
  • ErinPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jenniferldennis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies