• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Your September Look Like?

September?I have 3 cooking shows and 1 catalog show. I also have a booth at a street festival on September 27th.
StacieB
Gold Member
I was wondering how everyone's September is looking? I am thrilled with mine so far.

I have 6 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows.

One of the cooking shows has 19 coming so far. I am thrilled with this as I have been in a little slump. A bonus is that all these shows are outside of my little group, so there will be lots of new faces!! WAHOOOOOOOO!!

I have 6 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows. I still have to get with two others on the fence about setting their dates!!

Looks great Chris!!

I have 1 catalog show but it is a couple who work at different schools so they both are getting orders. She wants the cookware! I also have 1 cooking show so far. I have a vendor booth on Labor Day at a local elementary school so I am hoping to get some leads there. I also have my September Kids in the Kitchen Workshop with 6 already registered. There may be the need for a 2nd one the next week! I also am doing a shift at a local fair booth on the 27th 12 noon to 6 p.m. so am hoping for some good leads from there as well! My goal is 4 catalog and 4 cooking shows this month!

6 cooking, 1 catty but only 2 so far for october with very few people to call and follow up. i keep telling myself to pamper a biz but cannot get motivated to do it. i'm afraid they will say no or kick me out

2 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, and that's about all I can handle right now! I also have a FR in Oct, and another in Dec. :)

So far I have 3 cooking shows on the calendar and one catalog show. Another girl wants cookware and will do a cooking show in September as well. I'm still hoping to get another one in there!

My September is Crazy!!! I'm so excited!! Hoping that this will be my biggest month!!

nothing for me yet but a fundrasier I hope to make BIG... I'd really like to book at least 10 shows, 15 ideally for Sept and October.. it would pay off my new tires! (if they're all min. shows.. )

I'm gone the entire first week - then I have 7 Cooking, 1 Catalog, and 2 Grand Openings for new recruits! Working on 2 more Cooking.

Crazy ... but none that includes a real, live show unless you count the fall kickoff ... a fair this weekend, a festival the weekend of Sept. 11-13, another festival on the 20th, and working the remaining Saturday and Sunday. Also some people who talk a good game about rescheduling but never deliver. I will make time for them if they ever do.I do, however, have at least one book party that month, probably two.

1 catalog. Am suppose to call back for a date for 1 cooking. Not sure about anything else.

6 cooking - one is a MIA host...grrr! and 1 catalog. working on more

I have 7 cooking & 1 catalog; and a few more to follow up with.

I have 5 cookings shows and 1 catalog show currently. This is after 2 cancellations. I have another potential catty show host that I am trying to confirm, and 1 of those 2 cancellations said she would try to collect some orders to do a catty show. I also have a booth for a street festival on Sept. 27th.

I need to get on the phone! (My goal is 15 cookings shows!)

My Sept. is nonexistant. I will be getting on the phone, but things have been a mess here. Strep has been rampid through the house and I just haven't been doing what I need to be.

I have 6 cooking shows so far. I hope they all stick. I have one on Sept. 2,3, 5 and 6. What was I thinking!!! Then the other 2 are later in the month. So, I will be a little busy next week.

So I am anticipating a GREAT Sept. I hope they all work out and are nice BIG shows!!

Tracy
:chef:

I had 5 shows and 1 catalog. My fall/kick off/Mystery Host is 9/6. My 9/13 party had to cancel due to her house burning down :(
I have a party 9/25, my other 2 hosts are MIA and not returning calls or e-mails. We'll see how the catalog show goes, my cousin is doing it at her work at her hair salon.

I have 2 vendor shows booked for October, 1 fundraiser and another possible fundraiser.

I have a few, not as many as I'd like, I also have nothing on for Oct, but for some reason my Nov is totally PACKED...good for me for SAT I guess! I'll be alright for Sept, things usually pop up for me at the last minute!
I am a bit concerned about Oct though...I can never get the SA to sell...

Looks great ladies!! Mine are close together like yours Tracy. 6th, 10th, 11th, 14th,
15th and then the 25th. Those are going to be busy days!

I'll be gone the first weekend for a family function in NJ. My fall open house on the 13th, and I have a fair booth on the 23rd. That's it! I really wish I could get some more bookings. I have a show Friday night, so I'm going to work hard at getting some bookings.

Sad! That is what mine looks like! :thumbdown: one confirmed show!

1 cooking, 1 catalog, 1 3-hour kids fair...all done by the 13th so we'll see if I can get something for the end of the month. It's all good though because that is about all I can handle for September. I may be taking a firefighting class...

I have 4 cooking shows - all within a week of each other...
boy am I gonna be beat! LOL

I have 1 catty show and 5 cooking shows and 1 lady I need to call on Fri to get a show booked.

You guys rock. everyone looks busy....YEAH. I have 4 cooking shows, 3 catty shows and 2 sitting on the fence about picking dates. Nothing for October yet....

6 cooking, 1 catalog and a fall kick off. Which is great compared to just one show in August!
God bless,
Amanda

So far my September is shaping up for 1 cooking show, 2 catalog shows and at least 2 fairs. Woohooo!!!

So far I have my grand opening set, my mom & sisters catty show, I'm also thinking of doing a mystery host show, plus I have to get in contact with my SIL to set up her show!! My biggest thing right now is focusing on 5 *new faces* bookings, that is my personal goal for this month. I want to get out of my comfort zone and out of the friends and family circle.:) I want to branch out before I hit a dry spell kwim?

I have 14 shows, and a two day festival. I am doing the cookware demo on the interactive show dvd at every show. We have a great opportunity to help others save $... I love our bonus and new catalog !

I have 15 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows. I need around 16K points for Paris and I would love to have level 3 reached by the end of October.
Every one of my September hosts wants the 12" executive skillet. I bring it to every show and do the ice cube demo and paint word pictures of all the yummy stuff that I make in it at home.

1 cooking and 2 potential cooking that I need to firm up next week. Am aiming to do 4 shows in Sept so need to get all the dates confirmed as soon as I can.

Related to What Does Your September Look Like?

1. What is "What Does Your September Look Like?"

"What Does Your September Look Like?" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to inquire about their fellow consultants' upcoming schedule and events for the month of September.

2. How many cooking shows and catalog shows do you have scheduled for September?

I currently have 6 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows scheduled for September.

3. How many people are expected to attend your upcoming cooking show?

One of my cooking shows has 19 guests confirmed so far. I am very excited about this number as it is higher than my recent shows, and it also means there will be many new faces in attendance.

4. Are all of your scheduled shows with your usual group or will there be new guests?

All of my scheduled shows for September are outside of my usual group, so there will be many new guests in attendance. This is a great opportunity to reach new customers and expand my network.

5. How are you feeling about your September schedule?

I am absolutely thrilled with my September schedule so far! I am grateful for the number of shows I have booked and excited about the potential for new customers and connections. It's shaping up to be a successful month for my Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefLisa