• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Scheduling Madness: Anybody Else Feeling It?

In summary, this woman is busy as hell in September and October with cooking shows and catalog shows. She is hoping to add more to her calendar.
Leigh0725
I was just looking at my calendar for September and saw that I have two catalog shows, five cooking shows and three more folks that have requested a catalog and looking to book a show. My Open House is this Sunday, so I'm not sure if folks will be booking then too. So much for any relaxing time on the weekends. ;) Hopefully I can try and book some of these "thinking abouts" in October.

On this note, was curious if anyone else's September is looking pretty crazy?

No...I was just gonna tell you to shut up!

You know I am only kidding...just jealous of your schedule!! :)

KellyTheChef said:
No...I was just gonna tell you to shut up!

You know I am only kidding...just jealous of your schedule!! :)

Im with Kelly on this one!! Share the love would ya?!?!?! LOL:balloon:

Yes, I am happy to say I have five cooking shows (so far) in September one possible catalog show and a fair. I hope to add more to my calendar. I don't mind if I'm totally stressed out for the month as long as I keep those pan-o-rama points coming.

What are you making reference to with these "thinking abouts" in October?

My Sept is looking crazy also. I have 7 cooking shows and 1 catalog show SO FAR...I don't want to stop there. I also work FT, so Sept is going to be nuts. I'm excited though and can't wait for the commissions from these shows - can you say Christmas shopping money?! YIPPY!

Dawn4 said:
Yes, I am happy to say I have five cooking shows (so far) in September one possible catalog show and a fair. I hope to add more to my calendar. I don't mind if I'm totally stressed out for the month as long as I keep those pan-o-rama points coming.

What are you making reference to with these "thinking abouts" in October?

The "thinking abouts" are those folks that are thinking about hosting a show. They wanted to thumb through the catalog to see if there was anything there that they'd want to get. I'm assuming that this will be a yes since it's so hard to say no to PC items. Usually when people hear pamepred chef free products, they're all over it.

chefheather said:
My Sept is looking crazy also. I have 7 cooking shows and 1 catalog show SO FAR...I don't want to stop there. I also work FT, so Sept is going to be nuts. I'm excited though and can't wait for the commissions from these shows - can you say Christmas shopping money?! YIPPY!

Yeah, the extra comission money for us is going towards our bathroom remodel project. I also work a FT job. I am excited about the number of bookings as, just hope I don't get too stressed out. ;)

I have three cooking shows scheduled, one catalog show & my fall preview event in early Sept. I would like one or two more shows & one or two more catalog shows. I will also be calling a couple of people regarding wedding showers this week to find out when they want to hold them--hopefully Sept or Nov (not doing shows in Oct) for pan-o-rama points!

i have 4 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows, i had 5 cooking but i got a reschedule. i'm really looking forward to this commission check for those shows, we desperately need the money

Mine is looking pretty crazy too! And I am soooo excited for it! I have 6 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows. Plus I still have 3 potentials that I need to get a date set for. I had another cooking show but she decided that she wants to cancel her show due to moving and then sign on as soon as she is moved! YEAH! I am still booking though. I still have all of my Sundays plus one Friday and one Saturday available. Maybe I should call now...

I have 2 out of state cat. shows that I am extremely excited about as this will keep me afloat. I am calling everyday this week to those who wanted me to call in the fall and let them know that I am too excited to wait and offer the cookware.

Congratulations to you! I am aiming to be that busy by Oct.!

My September is crazy as well.... I have a total of 9 cooking shows booked in September. and I have four booked in Oct.

mommyhugz1978 said:
My September is crazy as well.... I have a total of 9 cooking shows booked in September. and I have four booked in Oct.

Good for you!!!! Keep up the good work. :D

I'm rather busy too - it HAS to be the cookware host special!!! :)

Kelly you are so sweet!! :D

I have 4 cooking shows and 1 catalog show in september. I'm not sure how I will be Sept since I am going to college now! I bet I will be fun to be around!! :D

6 shows, two catties, 1 festival and my open house. Still have three people who are trying to reschedule for September as well. Four of these shows are potential recruits who want kit credit. YAY!!!!

SO -- After FIVE (5) (V) (yeah.. that's a FIVE) cancellations in August and 4 in July I worked my butt off to get September in line.

YEAH!! It's all good in the hood now... :)

I have 8 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows currently set for September. I will take as many as 14 cooking shows. This is my way of having a credit-free Christmas so my family knows I'll be gone a lot in the fall. Also, this is my final push to earn the trip (working toward the cruise).

(to do 14 I often do 2 on Saturdays and a few office/lunch shows that are pretty quick and simple).

I've had a light, semi-relaxing summer so now its time to ramp it up! People want the new products and the new cookware. I expect october and November to be excellent too (did you see the November specials have been announced!!!!!!!!) Most awesome.

What is September Scheduling Madness?

September Scheduling Madness is a term used within the Pampered Chef community to describe the busy and hectic schedule that consultants experience during the month of September.

Why is September a busy month for Pampered Chef consultants?

September is the start of the holiday season, which means many customers are looking for gifts and party ideas. Additionally, consultants are also preparing for the launch of new products and promotions, leading to an increase in events and orders.

How can I manage my schedule during September Scheduling Madness?

It's important to plan and prioritize your events and tasks during this busy month. Make use of digital tools like calendars and scheduling apps to stay organized. It's also helpful to delegate tasks to team members or family and friends to lessen your workload.

Is there any support from Pampered Chef during September Scheduling Madness?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers support through training and resources specifically tailored for this busy season. Additionally, your team leader and other consultants can be great sources of support and advice.

Can I still have a successful business during September Scheduling Madness?

Absolutely! While it may be a busy and overwhelming time, it's also a great opportunity to reach new customers and boost your sales. With proper planning and organization, you can have a successful and profitable business during September Scheduling Madness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tricia Clarke
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • varga11
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg