• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Your Phone Message Say Home or Cell Phone?

In summary, the phone message on the home line says something about PC, but the phone message on the cell line says something about Stacy Whitlow's PC business.
nikki70563
Gold Member
What does your phone message say home or cell phone?

I know it does say something about PC but I haven't listened to it in a long time so I cannot remember what it says. I probably need to change it so people hear something "fresh".

By the way, I have had the same cell phone number for years and had the same message on my phone for years and as soon as I changed it to something PC, my family was a little confused and my sister had to make sure she called the right number!

Home: something like.... Hi you've reached the _____ family and the home of Paulette _____ Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. Please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. If you are trying to reach Paulette please call her cell at ***-****.

Cell: Hi you have reached Paulette _______ your independent Pampered Chef Consultant. Sorry I can not answer your call right now. Please leave your name Ph# and the reason you are calling and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a pampered day!

oh i never thought of changing my cell phone greeting. thanks. Mine just announces my name. oops lol

etteluap70PC said:
Home: something like.... Hi you've reached the _____ family and the home of Paulette _____ Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. Please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. If you are trying to reach Paulette please call her cell at ***-****.

Cell: Hi you have reached Paulette _______ your independent Pampered Chef Consultant. Sorry I can not answer your call right now. Please leave your name Ph# and the reason you are calling and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a pampered day!
I love that you give your cell phone number on your home phone. I am going to change that right now!

my cell is my business line. It is the # on all my paperwork. I have my home # on almost nothing.

wadesgirl said:
By the way, I have had the same cell phone number for years and had the same message on my phone for years and as soon as I changed it to something PC, my family was a little confused and my sister had to make sure she called the right number!

haha, yea, before PC, my message said "It's Jolene, speak please" (short, sweet, to the point, everyone knows what to do)
Now it says something along the lines of,

You've reached Jolene, Independent sales consultant for TPC. please leave your name, number and a good time to call you back and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Have a great day!

My friends hate it, they never leave messages anymore because they don't like having to hear all that! hahah!

on one of the teleclasses or a cd I heard that some people leave their web address. I think its a good idea but mine would be too long, no one ever spells my name right so I would have to spell it out. But if you have a shorter one or a name that's easy to spell I'd put that on there too.

home: you have reached the Whitlow residence & Stacy's PC biz. Leave message...blah,blah.

cell: you have reached your PC consultant Stacy Whitlow. Sorry I missed your call, etc. Visit my website /stacywhitlow for this month's specials.

Something along those lines anyway.

etteluap70PC said:
my cell is my business line. It is the # on all my paperwork. I have my home # on almost nothing.
I'm actually trying to make that transition now. I just got new stamps and such with my cell number on them. I did notice that I need to change it on my website and in P3 too. Having the number on my home message should help to clean up any stragglers who have the home number on old catalogs or receipts.

thanks for the help

Related to What Does Your Phone Message Say Home or Cell Phone?

1. What is the difference between a home and cell phone message?

The main difference between a home and cell phone message is the location of the phone. A home phone message is recorded on a landline phone that is typically connected to a physical phone line in your residence, while a cell phone message is recorded on a mobile device that operates on a wireless network.

2. How do I change my home or cell phone message?

To change your home phone message, you will need to access your phone's voicemail system and follow the prompts to record a new message. For a cell phone message, go to your voicemail settings and select the option to record a new greeting. You can also contact your service provider for assistance with changing your voicemail message.

3. Can I have a different message for my home and cell phone?

Yes, you can have different messages for your home and cell phone. Most voicemail systems allow you to record separate greetings for each phone line. This can be useful if you have a home phone for personal use and a cell phone for work purposes.

4. How long should my home or cell phone message be?

Ideally, your phone message should be no longer than 30 seconds. This ensures that the caller gets all the necessary information without having to listen to a lengthy message. Keep it brief and to the point, including your name, a brief greeting, and instructions for leaving a message.

5. Can I customize my home or cell phone message?

Yes, you can customize your phone message to fit your personal style or business needs. You can add a touch of humor, include your business name, or use a professional tone, depending on your preferences. Just remember to keep it clear and concise so that callers can easily understand the information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cdsparks04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • donnab