• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping Customers Organized in Your Phone

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of organizing phone numbers in cell phones and the different methods people use. Some prefer to keep only frequent contacts or customers in their phone, while others sync their contacts with Google and are able to see notes to identify who is who. Different options for syncing with Google, AOL, and Outlook were also discussed.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Most people are wanting to be contacted through text. So, can anyone tell me how they keep the phone numbers organized in there cell phones? Or do you not add them to your cell phone contacts and just text them when you need to?

I don't keep guests in my cell phone. I do have a few select hosts that have done a lot of shows for me or that I know are hard to get a hold of so I can call them on the fly or recognize when they call me.

I keep alot of customers in my phone I have them in as first name PCC then last name as there full name if they are just customers, if they are host i have it as PCH. I like it so when we do booking blitz I already have them ready to go.

I have only hosts currently (and a few frequent shoppers) but have in a 'group'

I have a smartphone which syncs to my Google Contacts, and I am able to see notes, so I know who is who.

NooraK said:
I have a smartphone which syncs to my Google Contacts, and I am able to see notes, so I know who is who.

What kind do you have that syncs w/Google?

I have a Pre, which is no longer made, but I'm pretty sure any Android phone would do it, and I want to venture to say that you could probably do it with an iPhone, too.

Thanks! When I renew next month ... Going to be a must have feature!

I have an iphone. How do u sync to google?

I was just getting ready to post about this! I am getting an iPhone next month and was wondering if you can sync with AOL or Outlook?

Here are Google search results for syncing an iPhone with Google Contacts:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=sync+iphone+with+google+contacts&btnG=Google+Search&gbv=2

AOL:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sync+iphone+with+aol&hl=en&source=hp&gbv=2&oq=sync+iphone+with+aol&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=21453l21937l0l22375l3l3l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0

Outlook:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sync+iphone+with+outlook&hl=en&source=hp&gbv=2&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=21453l21937l0l22375l3l3l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&oq=sync+iphone+with+outlook&aq=f&aqi=&aql=

1. How can I effectively organize my customers in my phone?

There are several ways to keep your customers organized in your phone. One option is to create separate contact groups or folders for different types of customers, such as new customers, recurring customers, and potential customers. Another option is to use a customer relationship management (CRM) app or software, which allows you to track and organize your customers' information and interactions.

2. What information should I include in my customer contacts?

It is important to include relevant and up-to-date information in your customer contacts. This may include their name, phone number, email address, company name, job title, and any notes or details about their preferences or interactions with your business. You may also want to include a profile picture to easily identify your customers.

3. How often should I update my customer contacts?

It is recommended to update your customer contacts regularly, especially when there are changes in their information or interactions with your business. This could be as simple as adding a new note or updating their contact details. By keeping your customer contacts updated, you can ensure that you have the most accurate and relevant information at your fingertips.

4. How can I quickly access my customer contacts on my phone?

There are a few ways to easily access your customer contacts on your phone. One option is to create a shortcut or widget on your home screen for your contacts. Another option is to use voice commands to quickly search for and call specific contacts. You can also use the search function within your phone's contacts app to quickly find a specific customer.

5. Is it important to keep my customer contacts organized?

Yes, keeping your customer contacts organized can greatly benefit your business. By having easy access to your customers' information and interactions, you can provide better customer service and make more informed business decisions. It also helps to maintain a professional image and can save you time and effort in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames