• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Your "Dear Hostess" Flyer Look Like for Host Packet?

In summary, the "Dear Hostess" flyer is a personalized letter that is included in the host packet for a Pampered Chef party. It typically features a colorful design and includes a thank you message, party details, consultant contact information, and any special offers for the hostess. The flyer serves as a warm welcome and reminder for the party and can be customized to fit the specific event.
Katiek77
What does your "Dear Host/Hostess" look like? Post it if you can. I am trying to figure out how I should write mine. Thanks!!!
Katie:)

I use ones I found on here. I attached them for you :)

Attachments

• Host Cover Letter - Catalog.doc
    38 KB · Views: 635
  • Host Cover Letter - Cooking Show.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 581
I just made this one up a few weeks ago for my very first cooking show!

Attachments

• Cooking Show.doc
    30 KB · Views: 456
Here's mine .... I found it here. I'm not totally sold on it yet but I've been too lazy to try & come up with something I like better. LOL

Attachments

• Host Packet Letter.doc
    85 KB · Views: 795
here's mine - i dont use the Show Planner though...and I use a 50 ppl in 2 minutes plus a handout about my PWS

Attachments

• Host Letter with letterhead.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 765
Thanks for sharing. Jenna, I love yours! I think I may make something simular to yours.
Katie

Jen1409 said:
I use ones I found on here. I attached them for you :)

Hey wow! Those are mine! :) Glad you are getting good use out of them!

Here is my October ones. They were a real pain this month with the 3 levels! It ended up two pages as well which I don't like but felt this would be a better motivator to show all the individual pictures!!

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - OCTOBER.doc
    301 KB · Views: 382
  • COOKING SHOW - OCTOBER FOR VICKY BIDDWELL.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 372

What is the "Dear Hostess" flyer in the host packet?

The "Dear Hostess" flyer is a personalized letter addressed to the hostess of a Pampered Chef party. It typically includes a warm thank you message and information about the party, such as date, time, location, and instructions for guests.

What does the "Dear Hostess" flyer look like?

The design and layout of the "Dear Hostess" flyer may vary, but it usually features a colorful and eye-catching design that matches the theme of the party. It may also include images of popular products and special offers for the hostess.

What information is typically included in the "Dear Hostess" flyer?

A "Dear Hostess" flyer usually includes a personalized message, party details, contact information for the consultant, and any special offers or incentives for the hostess, such as free products or discounts based on party sales.

How is the "Dear Hostess" flyer used in the host packet?

The "Dear Hostess" flyer is typically included in the host packet, which is given to the hostess when she agrees to host a Pampered Chef party. The flyer serves as a warm welcome and reminder for the party, and also helps the hostess to promote the event and invite guests.

Can the "Dear Hostess" flyer be customized?

Yes, the "Dear Hostess" flyer can be customized by the consultant to include specific information about the party and any special offers or incentives. This allows the flyer to be tailored to each individual hostess and her party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • blarrabee
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies